Chapter 11

"Hey, Ash wait up." Jordan yells.

 Lizz brought us to the Rodeo grounds we went our separate ways and I am on my last horses to check. 

"Okay, I want your opinion." I give him a questioning smile before he pulls out two ridiculous flannel shirts. The first one is this awful bright neon orange with this weird dark orange and the other one is this long sleeve bright pink button-up shirt and I mean bright pink. "Which one should I wear for the rodeo?" I couldn't help but laugh. "What I think they are amazing shirts." I shake my head and walk into the pen and grab the information on this horse.

Name: Wannabe Splashy

Age: 7 ½ years old

Event: Steer Roping, Team Roping, Tie Down

Owner: Jonathan Rober

I roll my eyes at the name then turn around and hand the papers to Jordan. 

"You know I came over here to ask a serious question"

 I just ignore him and continue working on the horse. 

"By the way, I was told I was bringing you home because Lizz is kind of having a mental breakdown."

 I look over my shoulder at him before finishing up the rest with Splashy I write on the clipboard that he needs to have a farrier but other than that he is perfectly fine. I find Dr. Marshall and give her all the information. 

"Okay, can we go now?" Jordan is complaining of course. I nod no and walk to the indoor pens where my crazy horse is pacing his stall. 

"Can I ask you something?" I nod yes and Jordan continues "What does Régler mean?" I murmur back a response without even thinking "To settle."

 I can see out of the corner of my eye he looks surprised but has this smile on his face but I can't tell why. For some odd reason, I continue speaking "It's french. My sister taught me that so I taught him. I used it in showjumping when he got nervous." Jordan just respond with an "oh" and after that, we sat there in silence Pheonix stopped pacing and started watching us and we did the same.