Chapter 21

I looked like I was hit by a train then ran over by a bus. That's also I feel right now, I have a massive headache probably from all the crying, my throat was also sore still probably from the crying. It's around 5:45 in the morning it's Monday which means I cant look like a complete wreck because of school so I drag myself out of bed. As I walk to my bathroom I notice a slight pain in my knee but ignore it to go take a shower. 

When I get out of the shower my eyes are puffy from crying but I just put on some eye creme and it makes me look a tad better I decided on light makeup today and a messy bun. I'm wearing a blue sweater tucked into some high-rise jeans. I slip on my knee brace hoping it will help the pain but it doesn't do much so I just take an Advil hoping it will help the pain and the headache. I hear someone coming up the stairs so I start putting my junk into my backpack awaiting the arrival of whoever is coming up the stairs.

"He says he is sorry!" Lizz barges in complaining "So now he is sorry. He should have said sorry months ago not now."

I turn to face her giving her a confused look.

"Tristian," she says sound exasperated "He is just now saying sorry for dating you know who I refuse to even say her name." She lets out a long sigh collapsing on my bed.

I laugh a little and finish putting my stuff into my bag. I throw my bag over my shoulder slipping on my white Vans. I look over at Lizz to see if she is getting up but she is staring at me.

"Dr. Marshall wanted me to see if you are okay." She states slowly standing up "Apparently you ran into your brother. You okay?" 

I give her a small smile and nod yes. She looks at me seeing if I will crack but I already have so I cant crack again or at least not till I'm superglued back together.

I walk toward my bedroom door and we leave to go to school.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So there is a new bronc getting introduced to our level of rodeo." Quinn states to everyone at our table. Tristin still sits at his table but everyone is at ours but Jordan who is now also sitting with Tristian. A girl pretty much draped across him. I know her as one of the showjumpers I went against I don't remember her name but she is really pretty her hair is a natural brown with natural highlights and it falls in waves hitting just below her shoulders. She wears almost no makeup and she doesn't even need the little she does have on but the little she has on brings out her beautiful green eyes.

"Earth to Ash" A hand is waving in front of my face I turn my head around to see Lizz looking at me with worried eyes.

"Yes or no?" I give her a confused look before she continues "Winter Formal you wanna go?"

I nod a quick no and give her big eyes hopefully giving her an idea about how bad I really don't want to go. 

"We'll see about that." she says sounding mischievous.