Chapter 24

I have officially been avoiding Jordan almost all week I have made it to Thursday before he corners me at my locker and finally tries to speak to me.

"What did I do?" He asks with actual sadness and confusion on his face. I just shrugged and turn to grab my phone from my locker. "No one's around so you can speak."

"I don't have anything to say to you." I mutter sternly slamming my locker and I start to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"Is this about Claire? Because if so I promise nothing is going on between us." I ripped my wrist from his grip and walked away again this time he left me alone.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang is all at our new study spot in the library "studying" when really Mark is staring at May and Lizz is staring at me I choose to ignore her which turns out to be a bad idea.

"That's it what is going on between you and Jordan?" she asks now looking between me and Jordan, who is sitting a good distance away from me even though we are sharing a chemistry book.

"Nothing." Jordan responds coldly. I nod yes to that and continue taking notes.

"Okay, two things Ash I know you better than to believe nothing is going on also Jordan you suck at lying." She says matter a factly "It's like your lie about you and Claire not breaking up like everyone knows yall broke up and yall are still acting like yall are together." I look over at Jordan who now has wide eyes and is staring at the journal in front of him. Lizz of course continues speaking "Like were yall technically even together yall went on like what 2 or 3 dates does that even count as dating like..." She trails off seeing me staring at Jordan. "Oh Ash you didn't know" she didn't really ask it as a question more of saying it to herself.

"I was going to tell you but you kept avoiding me and when I went up to you this morning you were trying pretty hard to avoid me so I decided to leave you alone." He states not looking up from his notebook.  Then someone's phone went off breaking the awkward silence.

"This is Lizz." Lizz says confused into her phone "What?!?" She says turning toward me shock, worry, and sadness was written all over her face. "Yes we will be there in like 10 minutes" She hangs up the phone. 

"It's Pheonix."