Chapter 14

I give a dramatic sigh and Jordan takes his hands off of my eyes I turn around and smile at him. He smiles back and I dont realize quite how close we are until I can see the gold flecks in his blue eyes. Of course we are inturuppted by the man standing next to me.

"Jordan?" The man says in shock.

Jordan turns and looks at him with shock on his face. I see his mouth starts to move but nothing comes out finally he manges to say.

"What are you doing here?" It's quiet but the man is able to understand him.

"I am supplying some of the horses here today. What about you I thought yall were in Texas?"

"We moved after you stole Dad's cattle." Jordan started getting agressive.

"Jordan you know that's not what happend they werent only dad's cattle they were also mine."

"You left us alone in one of the hardest times. You never called, text, emailed, nothing." He paused for a second but gave no chance for his brother to respond. "Mom was ill and you left us with no way to get any money dad had to sell Flame just to pay for medical bills."

"Jordan i'm sorry." thats all his brother could say.

I looked up to Jordan and I couldnt tell what he was feeling but I knew he was not happy. I put my hand in his arm hoping that would calm him down but he just shrugged it off and stormed away.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to make him mad I was just suprised to see him." I give him an emotioless stare and he says "My name is Carson by the way." he puts his hand out but I stare at him like he is a weirdo before walking away.