Night For The Angel

Velvet: Y-You're Papa did W-What?

Mrs. Scarlatina: I-Impaled... That means you should be d-dead by now!?

Y/n: I know... I should've been dead a long time ago. But my skin keeps healing itself.

Hearing those words made both the mother and daughter Faunus feel bad for the poor boy. The mother places the plate of food down next to the boy.

Mrs. Scarlatina: Here eat, you were starving earlier.

The boy grabbed the plate and started stuffing his face. This made the two realized that he hasn't eaten anything in a while.

Velvet: Y/n... How about you stay with us!

Y/n stopped eating to looked at her.

Y/n: Stay... With you?

Mrs. Scarlatina: That's a very good idea, Velvet. I was about to send you back to you're parents but after hearing that, I don't want to anymore. And I don't want to send you to an adoption center where you can be taken by worse people.

Y/n: Are you really sure about this... Mrs....

Mrs. Scarlatina: Just call me mom, dear and yes I am sure.

Y/n: Okay Mrs... I mean mom.

He then bows to her.

Y/n: I am now in your care, I am humbly thankful.

Velvet cheered as Mrs. Scarlatina walked over to him and gave him a hug.

Mrs. Scarlatina: Don't worry, I won't treat you like them.

Y/n hugged back.

Y/n: I.... Understand.

.

.

.

Few years have past since Y/n left the Rose house and started living with the Scarlatina's. Granted it took a while to get used to living with them and not getting hit every couple of minutes which he had thought. Not only that, he learned how to smile again. He learned plenty of things while staying at his home like reading, spelling, etc. But the things that really caught his interest was swords... Not just regular swords, big swords... Like long blade swords, whenever he got to see someone holding a blade he would be very excited. Right now Y/n is 19 years old, he had god like muscles, long silver hair and beautiful turquoise eyes. What was he doing right now? He is outside of his house meditating.

Y/n: ....

Listening to nature around him, he relaxes his body and mind as the warm sun hits his well toned body. He breathes in softly and breathes out letting all the air inhaled out. As he continues doing this he senses a familiar presence watching him. Still with his eyes closed he called out the person.

Y/n: You can come out now, Velvet. I know that you are there.

Bunny ears can be seen poking out of the door as a figure stepped away from the door frame. It was Velvet Scarlatina but this time she was a teenager just like the silver haired boy. She was a year younger than Y/n.

 She was a year younger than Y/n