Ozpin's Request...

Coco: Thank you hubby, I love you~

Y/n shook his head.

Y/n: Out of my way, you nuisance. I've got things I need to take care of.

Coco's mind: Oh I love him, I love him so much! I just wanna suck his big juicy meaty dick!~

Y/n scoffed.

Y/n: hmph... I'm leaving

Coco was too in her mind about the kiss that she didn't notice Y/n leaving.

Y/n: Hmph... Women.

Y/n heads into the comic book store and starts looking for the book Velvet wanted. But as he does he finds a girl with black hair and red tips at the end of it was listening to music. She was humming while reading her book.

???: This will be the day..

As Y/n was walking next to her, he looked down to see her face and his eyes widen.

Y/n's mind: It's...!

???: Alright buddy, put you're hands in the air...

Y/n and the girl turns back to reveal a man holding a gun towards them. Y/n kept a calm look on his face as the young girl took her headphones off.

???: Are you robbing us?

Man: Yes!

Y/n: Pity... Seems like you want to die tonight.

Y/n grabbed the Masamune and slashed the man which makes him fall on the floor.

???: Whoa, that's a long blade!

He then gets into a stance.

Y/n: Listen girl, get you're weapon because there's more.

.
.
.

Y/n held Masamune in his hand. He walked out seeing more criminals holding out weapons. He also saw a man with a can, orange hair and a white suit

 He also saw a man with a can, orange hair and a white suit

Roman Torchwick

Shop owner: I'll g-give you all my money just please don't hurt me!

White suit man: Don't worry I'm not here for that.

He looks at his men.

White suit man: Grab the dust.

The men follow what they were ordered and took out tubes and stole the dust.

Y/n: Ruby, get you're Crescent Rose. We're going take these punks down.

Ruby: H-How do you know my n-name, and the name of my-

Y/n: Shut you're damn mouth and just fight.

The two jumped out letting everyone see them. With Masamune in hand and being so damn long, he stabs 3 guys in the stomach and sliced them in half. Ruby then took out Crescent Rose and shot Torchwick which made him go out the store through the window.