Night In Beacon

Velvet: Okay good, just to let you know that Ozpin will throw you off cliffs in the ceremony. So be careful.

Y/n chuckled

Y/n: Velvet don't worry, I'll be fine.

Mrs. Scarlatina finished cooking breakfast for Y/n and put it on the table in front of him.

Mrs. Scarlatina: Eat up dear, you got a long ride.

Y/n: Thank you mother.

After a bit, Y/n and Velvet finished breakfast and were heading to leave. The two said goodbye to their mom's as the bunny mother cried in happiness.

Mrs. Scarlatina: Oh my children are growing up so fast! Please visit and call me whenever you two have time.

Velvet: We will mom!

Both Y/n and Velvet: Bye mom!

The two exit the house to see Coco waiting for them.

Coco: Hey you two, ready to go?

Velvet: Coco, what are you doing here?

Coco: What, I just came to see both of my childhood friends that's all~

Velvet: Well you got here really fast.

Coco: Yep, sure did.

Coco winked at Y/n making him sweat.

Coco: Anyways we should get going.

Y/n: Yeah, we should.

40 minutes later...

The trio arrived at the bullhead that was heading to Beacon. They step on aboard and sit down. As they do, Y/n sees Ruby and a familiar blonde hair girl. Y/n's eye twitches.

Y/n's mind: She's here too, damn it. I should've known...

He then notices that both Coco and Velvet were already sleeping and had their arms wrapped around his. He sweat dropped.

Y/n: .. Just my luck...
.
.
.
.

Y/n had an upset look on his face as he was trying to wiggle out of the two sleeping girls' arm.

Y/n: Damnit, these two have a strong grip.

He manages to free himself from the two girls and was about to get up until someone called him.

???: Hey you, hot stuff with the silver hair

Y/n growled as he looked up to see the blonde hair girl. Their eyes met each other.

 Their eyes met each other

Yang Xiao Long

Y/n: ...

Yang: Hello, so I heard that you helped my sister fight against Roman. Correct?