The final push.

Y/Ns body hit the wall of the building, crashing through it. He felt wood scratch his body, as he rolled and hit a wall, stopping him. He breathed heavily, and deeply. He gasped for air, as he felt the poison moving through his body. No... not like this. He pushed against the ground, as he felt his body getting weak. Not like this! His vision was becoming distorted, and he was losing his rhythm in breathing. It became erratic, as he slowly became closer, to losing his consciousness. Why'd I underestimate him? Why'd I think i could do it on my own.... Im not a demon slayer. I can't get in close. I can't fight the way the humans do, the way the demons do.

He began to cough up blood. The sound of a thunderbolt rang through his ears. Z-Zenitzu... he's alive... Y/Ns body began to go numb, and he slowly started to go limp. As his life slowly flashed before his eyes. Toothless... im sorry.... His eye lids slowly closed, and he began to feel himself drift off. I can't... fight it. I dont... know how.... his eyes slowly closed, and his body slowly became limp.

This can't be it. Im.... Not ready....

As the clash outside rang through the burning buildings. Y/Ns life flashed before his eyes. All of that training... for this..... for nothing.... As explosions rang out, but through the booms. A low thud rang through. Piercing deep through his soul. He saw flashed, glimpses of a past, he'd only ever heard of. And eyes of a man.

With another thud, he found himself in a grassy field cliff, over looking the ocean. The man standing there. He had dark skin, eyes that seemed to see everywhere, and everything. With golden armor, and a sword. Y/N looked up at the man. "I see you dragon. I see what you are. I see where you've come." The man said. Y/N coughed as the poison continued to harm him. "I see your pain. Your doubts. Your scars." The man continued. Y/N gruntled. "He is coming." The man said and walked away. Y/N coughed more, and heard the grass move. "Well, you dont look so good do you." A man said kneeling down by Y/N. He wore armor like he hadn't seen before. A small red cape on his right shoulder. He had a beard, and long tied back hair. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Thor. Son of Odin. One of the gods of hiccups people. Now, this land your in. Im not aware of there gods. Or their ways. But i can see you're not sure where you stand." Thor said.

Y/N slowly looked at up him. "Though, im aware of a man there who seemed to breathe like the sun. And you're using those same techniques, and they suite you well. But, I know you're having trouble. There are things that, you might just not be able to do. And thats okay." Thor said. Y/N was just confused. He was hurting, and he was getting a lecture. "By Odins beard. Your a Night fury. " 'The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.' The ultimate dragon." Thor said. "This poison, I can't heal. But i know someone who's with you, can. I can help you get on your feet, and teach those basterd demons, that death comes for us all. And why not show a bit of lighting while you're at it. After all, i am the god of thunder. That one boy is really something." He said, and put his hand on Y/ns snout.

"Now go. Your friends need you." Thor said, and pushed Y/N back.

Y/N grasped onto his last breath. He clenched his claws. He took his breath in. His eyes had the light of life back. "Im..... not.... Done yet." He said with a growl. Forcing his arms to move under him, pushing up. He gritted his teeth, blood and saliva dripping from his mouth. His dorsal plates. Split open, with a blue glow coming from them, and running down his back. "He opened his mouth, and took in a deep breath. He then let out a screech, that rang through out the rubble, and to the sky. As bolts of lighting spread through out the sky, and through the smoke. Striking the debris, and surrounding Y/N. As he regained his breath, and his eyes glowed a light blue. And he disappeared from under the rubble.

Tanjiro ran along the area where tengen, and Gyutaro were fighting. He might be holding his own right now, but thats not enough to beat him. Mr Uzuis going to reach his limit first! I have to make a move before that happens. If i can behead him, victory is ours! Tanjiro changed his footing, and charged right at the two. As he did, lighting spread across the sky hitting a point. Gyutaro, and daki both noticed. What now? They both asked.

Tengen, and Gyutaro shared blows, with sparks flying around along with blood blades. Gyutaro found the chain holding tengens swords together, and slashed it. Gyutaro then stabbed tengen in the gut, Tengen cut off Gyutaros arm, and Gyutaro took out on of tengens eyes. "Mr. Uzui!" Tanjiro yelled. "Don't stop! Jump!" Tengen yelled, and thrusted his sword into Gyutaros chest, as Tanjiro jumped up to get a clear shot at Gyutaros head. Gyutaro saw him, and stabbed tanjiro through the lower jaw. It's over, the poison will kill you!

Even if it costs our lives, we will behead you! Im not giving up! Im cutting your head off no matter what! Tanjiro brought his sword onto Gyutaros neck. I can't just use my arms! i have to use every once of strength i have. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes! Ingore all the pain in my body! Endure! Striking with all my might wont be enough! I need 100 times the force, summon every ounce of strength left!! Tanjiros mark on his head changed, turning into a more fiery mark. He let out a desperate yell, as his sword began to cut through Gyutaros neck.

Zenitsu was still trying to cut dakis neck. "It's too bad you'll never get the chance to decapitate me. Because before you do, im gonna tear you to shreds!" Daki said. Sending her belts out to get Zenitsu from behind. Then two masses appeared, slicing her belts. She looked to see Inosuke, and Y/N. What are they doing here? Didnt brother impale him through the heart? And poison the dragon? "Don't underestimate the shear flexibility of my body! Shifting my internal organs is nothing but child's play for me! And since i grew up on the harsh mountain side, poison doesn't work on my either!" Inosuke said, as he brought his swords down on Dakis Neck, and Y/N twisted around and brought his tail to her neck. "Help my brother! Do something before i get decapitated!" Daki yelled.

Tanjiro was almost cutting through Gyutaros neck. Zenitsu, Inosuke, Tanjiro and Y/N all gave out a yell, as they gave the last push, cutting through the necks of the demons. Their heads dropped to the ground, hitting and bouncing off debris as the 5 all fell to the ground. "They did it! They did it!" Suma yelled. "Hold on a second. Something's not right here." Hinatsuru said.

Tanjiro sat up, breathing frantically from the poison in his system. Through his blurry vision, he saw tengen moving, and hearing his muffled words. "You gotta run!" Tengen yelled at tanjiro. As Gyutaros body convulsed, and his blood demon art released, with giant blood blades emitting from it, slicing and destroying everything in its path. As Zenitsu, Inosuke and Y/N were all nocked off of the roof they landed on. The blades launched nezukos box in the air, as she awoke using hr blood demon art to burn the blades away.

Y/N could see her at the last second. Protect tanjiro, Nezuko. He said, as his body rolled onto the ground, being his by debris.

(Yeah. So I was inspired from the marvel Thor. Im not sure if that a good choice or not. To include the Norse mythology into it all of a sudden. So i might go back and change it. Not sure yet. But i hoped you enjoyed it.)