Close call

As the dust settled, and the fires burnt out. Nezuko would find tanjiro and use her demon art to get the polis on out of his system. She tapped tanjiros shoudler waking him up. He looked up to her. "Nezuko." He said,and looked at the charred wood scattered around. He sat up, and nezuko. "You saved me Nezuko. I owe you one." Tanjiro said. He was going to stand up looking for the others. He fell with his legs going limp.

From the rubble, Zenitsu cried out to tanjiro. "That's Zenitsu." Tanjiro said, trying to get up and move. Nezuko lifted tanjiro on her back, and carried him to Zenitsu. "Tanjiro! I woke up and my body hurts all over! Are my legs broken? What's going on? Who did this to me? I'm in so much pain! It hurst so bad, I can't look." Zenitsu wailed as tanjiro got to him. "Oh good. You're okay then!" Tanjiro said. "Im anything but okay!" Zenitsu retorted. "I deserve pity too, but Inosukes in even worse shape!" Zenitsu yelled. "Inosuke? Where is he?" Tanjiro asked. "Hes right over there but you better get to him fast."Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro went over to Inosuke. "Inosuke! Just hang in there all right? Stay with me!" Tanjiro yelled. He could feel his heartbeat growing slower. Nezuko placed her hand on Inosukes chest, and used her blood demon art to get rid of the poison. "Im starving. Give me something to eat." Inosuke said. As tanjiro cried and hugged him, thankful he was alive.

Tanjiro..... over.... Here.....

"No! Please dont die on us. You can't just leave us all alone like this, Lord tengen! Not after we managed to survive and wi the fight! Not here!" Suma wailed, as Hinatsuru and Makio looked at tengen as he slowly was dying. "The antidote isnt working. How are we supposed to deal with demon poison. Why is god so cruel? Why?" Suma wailed. "Listen closely, for these are my last words. My life up until this very moment..." tengen tried to say. "If you let lord tengen die, I'll never pray to you again! Theres no way im gonna forgive you. Do you hear me?" Suma yelled to the gods. Makio started fighting. Tengen looked up.
Your kidding. Am i gonna die without saying my last words? The poisons starting to make my tongue stiff. What am i supposed to do? I could a left those last words. But seriously.. Tengen thought.

Nezuko popped up next to tengen. She put her hand on his arm, and set him on fire with her blood demon art. The three wives all were shocked. Suma grabbed and yelled at Nezuko, as her fire died down burning the poison away. "Hold on a second. What on earth is happening? She removed the poison." Tengen said, as his three wives jumped on him hugging him. "Sorry you three, for making you worry." Tengen said. "Nezukos blood demon art, it must've burned away the poison. Im not sure how it all works. Take it easy though. It didnt heal your wounds." Tanjiro said.

"But how can this even be possible? Im totally lost. Hey wait, you need to rest to, look at you." Tengen said. "Oh wait. Y/N. Did you find Y/N?" Tengen asked. "He should be- wait. I think he was his with poison too." Tanjiro said. "Over here!" He heard a familiar voice. "Akeno?" Tanjiro asked, and Nezuko took him to her. He hear the flapping of wings. "Be careful." He heard. And he saw Akeno guiding a storm breaker to lift a piece of debris off of Y/N. A trail of blood was coming from underneath the rubble. "Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled, and pushed himself up and towards Y/N. Akeno looked back. "Tanjiro." She said running over to him. The storm breaker flapped its wings, and began to lift the giant piece of charred wood. The piece crackled, and creaked. "Hurry!" Akeno said, with the other stormbreaker grabbing Y/Ns tail and pulled him out of the rubble. The other stormbreaker, dropped the piece of rubble, and it crashed into tons of tiny pieces.

Akeno, and tanjiro went over to Y/N. His skin was irritated from the poison, he had scraped all over his body. Akeno quickly guided her gaze to Y/N's tail. She looked at it. "Hes poisoned. Nezuko." Tanjiro said pulling Akeno back, as nezuko put her hand on Y/Ns side, and lit the poison on fire. It began to burn away, as his scales slowly began to heal and become normal. The fire died, and tanjiro went to Y/ns head. "Y/N! Come on buddy." He said petting his Hands on Y/Ns head. Akeno began to tear up, and put her hand on Y/N.

Y/N coughed. And slowly opened his eyes. "Y/N." Tanjiro said crying. He slowly moved his head, happy to see his friend. Akeno came beside him. "Your tail is intact." She said crying. Oh thank Thor. "But, you're gonna need some help." Akeno said. A couple nadders flew i carrying a hide stretcher. "You'll be okay. We'll take you to the hidden mountain." Akeno said. "Thank you." Tanjiro said. "You get some rest." Akeno said. The nadders set the stretcher down, and they moved Y/N onto it. Nadders let the storm breakers grab the ropes, as they air lifted Y/N to the hidden world mountain.

Tanjiro continued to find the demons heads, helping them to not argue as they turned to dust.

As the night hours dwindled, the kakushi made it to the site. Helping get tengen, Inosuke, Zenitsu and tanjiro back to headquarters.

As Y/N got to the hidden world mountain, he began to dose off the sleep. As he received treatment.

(Yeah. A pretty short chapter. I didnt want to drag it on, and we all know daki an Gyutaros story. But, i think i got a good plan for the next one. See yeah.)