too real to be fiction

"How are you so sure about that? Couldn't it be a woman too?", San asked skeptically.

"I-I'm pretty sure that it was a man. He had such big and maybe even veiny hands, it's impossible that they belonged to a girl. Also, I don't remember any girl that would want to harm me... besides Lily, maybe."

"Then why can't it be her? She would've a motive", the older objected.

"The killer talked to me about her. I don't think she would act like another person and talk about herself in third person narrative, that's-"

"Hold on- you talked with your killer? Did you recognize the voice?", San interrupted the younger.

But Wooyoung only shook his head.

"It was all a blur, the voice was probably distorted..."

"Okay, but we do know that your killer was a male...?"

"Mmh", Wooyoung mumbled, getting tired after the adrenaline vanished. He also felt that his time would be over soon.

"We should go through all of your male contacts and check if they have or had anything against you", San said determined.

"You like playing Sherlock, don't you?", the ghost said, smiling tiredly before disappearing.

~~~

San went home feeling stressed out. With all this ghostly stuff, he had completely neglected his work for school.

And on top of that, he had forgotten about the meeting with Seonghwa.

The older boy had messaged him an hour ago asking where he was because they agreed on working on their history project together, today.

"Shit, shit, shit", San mumbled while walking home in a hurry and hastily typing an excuse as a reply.

San:
god, I'm so sorry, got so caught up in my homework that I didn't look at the time

Seonghwa:
it's fine, cutie
But then how about we just meet up at the beginning of next week?

San:
yes, that would be great

Seonghwa:
see you in school tomorrow bae

San lifted an eyebrow in confusion at the pet names the other had given him.
Nevertheless, he couldn't stop his cheeks from turning slightly pink.

He told himself that it must've been because he was the one who called others like this.

Well, not others.

Wooyoung.

Speaking of this particular ghost, San didn't have a clue where the younger went. After he had disappeared, probably because his time in which he was able to make himself visible was over, San hadn't heard him in his head again.

Carefully, he opened his front door, listening if his parents were home or not.

He didn't hear a single noise.

A relieved sigh left his lips, before he quickly ran up into his room and threw himself on the bed.

All the latest events had made him tired.

Last week, he hadn't even known that ghosts existed.

He hadn't even known Jung Wooyoung as a person. Mingi and Yunho had talked about him a lot, but now San was friends with this boy who died last year.

He let out a giggle at how stupid that sounded.

But some time ago he had stopped considering the possibility that Wooyoung was just his imagination.

He was too real to be fiction.

Too cute,

too beautiful,

and way too desirable.

He awakened a desire in San that he hadn't felt in anyone before.

Wooyoung had an attraction that made San couldn't stop wanting to touch him and think about him.

Unconsciously, he let his right hand slip into his pants.

He groaned at the sudden pressure on his dick.

Not even fully realizing what he was doing and why, he turned on his stomach and desperately started rutting against the sheets underneath.

But it wasn't enough.

He sat back up, leaning against the wall next to his bed and wrapping his hand around his length.

"Fuck~", he moaned deeply.

His thoughts drifted back to Wooyoung. The younger was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. From his fluffy hair to his thick thighs..,

everything was perfect about him. At least to San. And at least in this moment, with his hand around his dick, jerking off to the thought of his... yeah, what were they even?

He could only think about what he wanted them to be. What he wanted Wooyoung to be for him.

"Be my baby boy-", he whispered into the air, panting heavily as he neared his climax.

He sped up his hand movements while thrusting his hips up, until he came in his own hand.

"Oh God- Fuck, Wooyoung"

—————————————-
I-

don't know how that escalated so quickly