stop complaining

Wait- Did he just... moan my name?

Wooyoung stood in the middle of San's room, busy watching the other jerking off for the last ten minutes.

He tried his best to send the other some telepathic signals to stop, but seemingly, San was so caught up in his  sexual fantasies that he didn't recognize the ghost's small voice in his head.

Wooyoung should have left the room the second he saw what the older was up to, or at least turn around.

But for some reason, the boy found interest in the sight in front of him, so he simply watched the whole scene, without San knowing.

Was this infringement of privacy? Yes.

Did Wooyoung feel guilty? Also, yes.

But it wasn't his fault that the older had moaned his name the second he finally decided to leave him alone.

Now, San had his head leaned back against the wall behind him, eyes closed and right hand still around his length.

He panted heavily while trying to come down from his high.

He looked so abnormally attractive, that Wooyoung just wanted to jump him.

But before he could take the initiative, the older got up from his mess of a bed and walked into the bathroom to clean up.

When he came out, the ghost quickly floated through the wall into the corridor outside, just to change into his human form and using the door to walk back into San's room.

"Hiiiiii, San. How are you doing? It's a great day today, right? The weather is awesome!", he said, trying to cover up the fact that he had witnessed everything the older had done. Although, his tone was laced with way too much excitement over a topic as boring as weather.

"Woo?! W-Where are you coming from so suddenly?", San panicked.

"Oh, you know, I was just... checking out town, and then I decided I would come by because I missed you", Wooyoung lied.

However, it wasn't even completely wrong, he indeed missed the older, but he left out the part that he entered this room already half an hour ago and not just now.

"My prince did what?", San asked, his voice awkwardly raspy, suddenly.

"Missed you", Wooyoung pouted, looking at the floor. "A lot."

"We saw each other only a few hours ago...", the older chuckled.

Nonetheless, he embraced the younger, who immediately wrapped his arms around him tightly, in a hug.

"That is an eternity", Wooyoung whined.

"Stop complaining, prince." San said seriously, grabbing the other's ass cheeks for a short moment. "You have me now, right?"

The ghost choked on his saliva as San even gave him a small slap.

"Careful, Woo", he mumbled, hitting the younger's back slightly in an attempt to help him.

"San, who are you talking to-", a sudden voice asked, but stopped in the middle of the sentence.

San's Mom had opened the door without knocking before because she had heard her son talking to someone.

Wooyoung and the older separated as quickly as they could, although the ghost was invisible.

Thank god. That was close, Wooyoung thought.

"Who is he???", San's Mom asked, pointing at the ghost.

————————————

Do you also sometimes think: "I either want San or no one" ?

But I mean, we all know that he's taken by a certain angel named Jung Wooyoung, so