8

"A maze? Woah!""Let's go?""Are we still gonna get out?""Trust me cass I know the maze more than my parents do

"A maze? Woah!"
"Let's go?"
"Are we still gonna get out?"
"Trust me cass I know the maze more than my parents do. Dobby can you set it up already?"
"Yes young master draco I already did as you requested last night." Dobby the house elf leave, draco and I are walking around the maze til we reach a pavilion.

" Dobby the house elf leave, draco and I are walking around the maze til we reach a pavilion

"This is so amazing draco! I never go for a walk with or without a friend outside

"This is so amazing draco! I never go for a walk with or without a friend outside."
"We sneak out of common room remember?"
"It's still different when I'm seeing a beautiful garden at friend's manor. In the castle of the queen of England I can't go out, I was locked in the tower."
"Then we'll go out everyday just tell me where do you want to go." Draco is staring at me I smile at him his eyes are so beautiful
"Do you realized you have beautiful eyes?"
"Yes everyone loves it."
"Well I hate it hahaha."
"Cruel! I brought you hear and you are hating my eyes."
"If everyone loves it, your eyes deserves one hate hahaha. By the way thanks for the breakfast."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I sat on the swing while he's giving it a pushed
"Stop it draco, let me pushed you too come on." I got off the swing and he sat on it I gave him a mild pushed
"Do you think my parents are proud I'm slytherin Prince?"
"Of course they are, not by affection or words but by giving you everything."
"You are right, mom loves lavish things and dad loves to spoil me at everything." I realized that I got spoiled by Vega and Corvus by knowledge even they're not physically there for me. They love me in different ways, while rabastan is proud physically and emotionally towards me he spoiled me with materials too.
"What are you thinking Cass?"
"My two parents differences, one is spoiling me with knowledge but one is spoiling me with love and support. Very different but I appreciate it all."
"Like aunt bella and aunt Andromeda towards me, they spoiled me with words and love."
"At least you have that kind of love, I'm proud of you draco because you became my bestfriend after all I am nasty towards everyone else."
"You have different ways of approaching others but that's full of care and love even sometimes it's sarcastic." Draco made me realized my sarcastic type isn't insulting but a help to others.
"Do you really think I'm caring and loving?"
"Yup, I can't forget how you helped me that night with Potter haha his face is unrecognizable."
"Oh shush I'm not gonna laugh at it, I feel bad for him that night though."
"You fancy him don't you?"
"Haha nope, never."
Honestly I don't have crush in Hogwarts boys even I think draco, harry and ron are cute. Dean is very interesting one, and I guess Ernie is kinda cute too.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I brought gifts for Harry (shirt), Ron (shirt), Hermione (necklace and hairclip), Pansy (lipstick), Daphne (perfume), Blaise (haircap), Theodore (wristwatch), Parvati (new shoes), Padma (new shoes), Hannah (Brooch bowtie), Susan (Book of Alice and wonderland), Tracey (set of hairclip) and lastly for Weasley twins (new pair of shoes for each of them), dad corvus gave me some money before I headed to Diagon Alley with mom Vega. They're making up for everything they despise me but my real parents isn't gonna let them take me back anymore after all the suffer I experienced from them.
"Hey thanks." Fred said
"It's nothing, you and George is my favorite Weasley."
"Hey no fair! What about me?" Ron snickered
"You are least favorite, you're so annoying."
"Well thank you for the gift."
"Thank you Cass!" They all said
I also got professor Snape a new fair of black suit, for Dumbledore I got him a four pairs of knitted socks that grans knitted few weeks ago, for professor McGonagall I got her a new cushion she needs it she seems having a bad backaches, for professor Flitwick I got him a shoes and a stand where he could stand, for madam pomfrey is a beautiful dress because she always wear hospital uniform.
"Seriously cassi thank you for the lipstick I like it."
"Welcome."
Draco is smirking at me I looked behind me blimey harry potter.