11

"Professor binns you're sleeping again."
"Sorry, can you discuss Werewolf Code of Conduct Ms. Lestrange?"
"Okay professor binns, okay class please open your book on page 394. Remember 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct was developed with the intention of having werewolves sign it, thereby promising not to attack anyone but to lock themselves up every month. Nobody signed the code, because nobody was prepared to admit to being a werewolf. Werewolf drinks wolfsbane to eases the symptoms of lycanthropy; prevents werewolves from losing their minds post-transformation." As Cassiopeia explained it to them professor binns woke up again he asked questions they quite surprised that his question is related to Cassiopeia's discussion because sometimes his topic is far different from what he told them to review.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"There's a quidditch match against ravenclaw I'll support ravenclaw haha." Cassiopeia said
"I'll bet potter gonna win this match for 20 galleon." Draco put 20 galleons
"Me too I'll go with Potter." Goyle and Crabbe said
"40 galleons for Ravenclaw." Cassiopeia said
"Seriously? It's too much for a bet." Draco said
"Come on, if you won you'll treat me one licorice wand draco."
"Fine."
"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Snape said Hedwig screeches as she enters the Great Hall. She is carrying a very large, long parcel. She drops it off at the table.
"Bit early for mail, isn't it?"
"But I-I never get mail."
"Let's open it." They open it to reveal a broomstick.
"It's a broomstick!"
"Thats not just any broomstick, Harry." recognizing the model
"It's a Nimbus 2000!"
"Okay I got it, Harry got a free broomstick out of pity, come on let's go to the pitch I hate it." Cassiopeia said dragging draco and pansy away from great hall
They mount their brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. There is cheering. Lee Jordan, the Quidditch commentator is announcing from a tower.
"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Ravenclaw versus Gryffindor!!!"
The players take their positions in the air in a circle. Harry weaves in, highest amongst. He looks down.
"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game."
"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." She looks at ravenclaw. She kicks the trunk, and the bludgers zoom out.
"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." The snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears. Hooch grabs the Quaffle.
"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!"
30 minutes of playing, suddenly, Harry sees the Snitch. He starts to head off after it and then suddenly his broom starts bucking and turning. Cassiopeia is jinxing Harry's broomstick.
"Cassi?" Draco realized she's jinxing the broomstick he shakes her hard
"Hey! I'm busy watching." Harry's broomstick stop at bucking and turning after Cassiopeia lost concentration
"Your unfair, you're jinxing potter."
"I did not."
"Yes you did."
Harry stands up, and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground. He gets up and lurches.
"Ugh see what you did! He's gonna win."
"You're cheating, we have bet."
"Okay fine sorry."
"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!"
"Gryffindor Wins!!!" Cassiopeia nudged draco
"I hate you draco, you shouldn't let potter win. Didn't you realized whomever gave him that broomstick is a professor they're so unfair." Cassiopeia left him.