Chapter Two - Embarrassing

After my dramatic movie moment when the depressed teen slides down the wall and rethinks every decision in their life, I went back to my dorm. There was zero point in going to one lesson so I decide to start my day tomorrow. Hopefully the headmistress will understand and I will say that I was trying to 'settle in' before my first day. That's if I make it till tomorrow.

I don't trust anybody. I especially don't trust those boys. They might've already ran to a teacher and told them, they could be on their way right now to kick me out. Fuck. I didn't even think that I would be caught, let alone someone helping me and taking me to their dorm.

Which by the way I am very thankful for and owe Mason.

When I entered the corridor outside of Masons 'apartment', I realised that he is in fact only down the hall from me. Yay. Kinda jealous of his apartment though.

I threw my bag onto the floor by the desk chair and began to tug on the waistband of my sweats. I changed into a pair of Nike pro shorts and an oversized white band shirt - if I could only wear that for the rest of my life, I would be happy. I flopped down onto my bed and began to scroll through Instagram, obviously stalking their profiles.

I find Masons first as he was tagged in a picture on the school's page. There were several pictures of him, Kayden and Elijah in their kits looking freaking beautiful. God honestly spent days into carving these men out, their bone structure is unreal and they all have matching chiselled jawlines that would prick my finger if I got too close. Never.

I scroll down further to see tons of pictures of a red head girl. They are both smiling with each other and I assume it's his girlfriend, clicking on her profile I realise that she lives in Jersey which is why they caption the photos
'miss you'

I go back onto the picture of all three boys and click on Kaydens' profile. His feed is full of pictures with random people from parties and soccer games, he as well had photos with the boys, one of them on a beach smoking a blunt. I scoff at the thought of them silently judging me earlier. As I scroll further down, many girls start to appear. Are we surprised?

Absolutely not.

I go back onto Masons photo and go into Elijah's profile, not surprised when I see that his account is private. He seems so mysterious but I feel some sort of pull towards him. As I go off of his account, my finger presses the wrong button...and shit. Rookie mistake.
I just liked the picture from 3 months ago.

My life is over. I slap my forehead and groan as I throw my phone across the room.

After I finished with my tantrum, it was 7:13 and my stomach was begging to be fed. I hadn't even realised that I haven't ate for 2 days until now. I read in the folder earlier that the cafeteria is open from 5-9 for dinner.

I run a comb through my blonde locks before carelessly throwing them over my head as I slip my black converse on. I grab my keycard and leave the room. Since arriving in California yesterday, I have noticed the weather is very different than Seattle, it is extremely humid and wearing shorts is normal. Thank god for the beautiful air con in my dorm room.

I walk across campus and into the now practically empty cafeteria other than a few people studying in the corner. I walk up to the till and get the chicken pasta with a bottle of water. After I paid for the food, I find a nice secluded table in a corner next to the window. I take a mouthful of the pasta and nearly moan at the thought of having food in my stomach.

'Having fun?' A male voice questions. I drop my fork in surprise and place my hand over my heart, attempting to calm it down. I look up to see the blue eyed boy from earlier and roll my eyes.