Twenty - Liar

Kayden POV

I kick it with as much force as possible, thinking it will let my anger out. I was wrong. Very wrong. The ball bursts before flying over to the opposite field where the cheerleaders are practicing, maybe I could use them as pins and go bowling. Pft. Idiots.

I've been waiting around in the apartment all day for Faith to return but when it reached 6 pm and she hadn't came back, I decided to go workout. Mase tagged along as he wanted to practice in the goal, I'm helping him by shooting and he's helping me by letting me take my anger out on all the balls.

I'm not sure what I had done wrong but now I'm just pissed and confused. I can't think of anything but I can be clueless sometimes. But she could've spoken to me, hell she can shout at me for all I care, just knowing that I've upset her for something I'm not sure what I've done is driving me insane.

I continue pounding my fist into the dummy until I swear I hear it squeal in pain. Fake ass plastic dick. The loud thump of a ball hitting my skull pulls me out of the several insults swarming around my head.

"Bitch" I mumble as Mason approach's me.

"What's up with you?" He questions, kicking the ball between his feet.

"Nothing" I grumble, unwrapping my fists.

"Trouble in paradise?" He smirks down at me.

"Do you want my first rammed down your throat?" I snap, looking at him with a glare. Idiot.

"Woah. Hit a spot I see" he chuckles to which I punch him in the arm "owie" he rubs it like a little boy.

"Fuck off" I grumble.

"Kay Kay why do you always hurt my feelings" he pouts as I roll my eyes "but seriously, what the fuck is going on with you and Faith?"

"Nothing" I say. Liar.

"We can all see it. Faith has been avoiding you"he tells me as if I don't already know "what the fuck did you do?"

"Nothing" I almost yell, tugging on my hair strands "I think"

"You think?" Mason quirks a brow.

"I mean" I sigh, already over this conversation "I don't know"

"Talk to her" he shrugs as if it's just that easy. Pft.

"I would if she was within a mile of me" I say.

"Elijah said he saw her in the library" he
tells me.

"But I don't want to invade her space, if she is upset with me, she won't want to be near me" I mumble, knowing it will kill me. He shrugs his shoulders before walking away. Great talk. Friend.

I let out a dramatic sigh before beginning to pack up the equipment that Mason had so kindly abandoned me with. The sound of the cheerleaders squealing echo through the sky, I'll admit, before Faith had joined, I'd probably slept with most if not all of the school. I'm not proud of it, trust me but at that point, I couldn't give a shit.

I'm going to see my Mom tomorrow, with or without Faith. I seriously hope she comes, she doesn't realise how much it would mean to me, the first time I've seen my mother since Christmas. I'm nervous. Scratch that, I'm terrified.