The multiverse

I thought the dream demon encounter was a good story to open up with but now I think it's time I tell you about some of the other timelines that I have created using my god powers.

There are literally thousands of them but I can't describe them all in one book.

Where shall I begin?

I guess we can start with our own universe, which I call universe prime.

There's not much to talk about here I just restored everything the way it was before my battle with Lilith.

I've been transporting criminals into the nearest jail cells all over the world and now crime is down just about everywhere.

Now let's tell a story about universal number one.

This is a story I call "The son of a ninja"

March 13th, 1932, universe 0001
New York City

"Human resistance force is Dead! Long live the empire!" yelled Maja Goro.

Goro was an extraterrestrial being with red clay-like skin with no hair and stood 6'5 feet high.

Goro was the empire of a race of being known as Majas. They had the ability to transform the body into a clay-like substance and use it the change the shape of their bodies.

The maja's homeworld 'planet Majon' was destroyed by a comet and the surviving members of the race had come to earth.

Goro and his army had defeated a small army of humans who tried to resist them in Riverside Park.

A ninja who had live in America for a little over 12 years stood before him. His name was Ryo Kai.

Ryo a Japanese man of 35 years. He was a former member of the Ninja dragon clan.

His wife, May Parker was an American woman who had met my father in Japan while she and her parents were there delivering the message Christ.

Her parents were killed by a member of the dragon clan named Saki Shenon one night in an ambush.

As Shen chased May, Ryo stepped in the questioned Shen. Fortunately he was not far away when this happened since the clan had been participating had a tournament in that part of the city.

Shen went on and on about how Christianity was an evil cult and that anyone who comes to Japan why preaching it should be punished.

Ryo tried to tell him that that was not the way of the clan, that they were supposed to be peaceful.

Shen refused to listen and attacked May again.

Ryo had unsleathed his sword in a heartbeat and cut into Shen's stomach; killing him.

Ryo had disgraced the dragon clan by killing another member of his clan. He had to flee to another country and start another life.

He and May had came to New York City in May of 1919 and soon after that, their son, Edgar Parker Edge was born at the peninsula hospital in Rockaway beach Queens New York on February 10, 1920.

I guess you are wondering why Edgar has his father's name since interracial marriage was not legal yet.

Ryo and May were married in secret by Reverend Martin Grayson who believed that love was love no matter what the race of the people where.

"May," Ryo whispered to his wife, "Take Eddie and get out of here! I will slow him down."

May began to cry, "Not without you darling!"

A maja who called himself Tora Hon held out his hand at Ryo.

"Hurry!" yelled Ryo, "Run!"

A laser beam shot right through Ryo's body, killing him instantly.

Goro laughed, "One down!"

"Edgar!" said May, "Run! Go hide somewhere!"

"Mother!" Edgar cried.

"Go! Hurry!"

Goro aimed a small gun at May as Edgar ran.

Zap!

May was shot through her upper chest, she dropped in a pool of her own blood.

Edgar screamed; he howled; he was an orphan now; he had no one!

Edgar ran from the park, acrossed Riverside drive and into an abandoned apartment building.

Fortunately, the majas did not notice him entering the building.

Edgar knew that he had to hide for a while.

Goro not only had the maja army behind him but he was had the people of New York in fear. Many places would pay him just to stay away or he would beat people up and destroy property.

"I swear..." Edgar said as he layed on the cold hard floor of the lobby. "I will avenge my parents, or I will die trying!"

When Edgar finally settled down a little bit, he entered on the the apartments and found an old bed with a pillow and a blanket. Someone had been there not long ago, but the building looked it had been empty for weeks. Did Goro and his gang kill the residents?