Leroy vs Me

I stepped up onto the platform as Leroy bowed to me.

"It is an honor to fight the rebel hero."

I bowed back.

"Don't hold back Leroy."

The match began.

I quickly rushed at him and began to exchange blows.

I could see he was not expecting my speed, and I was able to get a few good hits in.

But Leroy was able to recover and started to push me back and then knock me down with a quick uppercut.

'That was clever.'

I jumped back up and started to exchange blows with him again.

This time, I was able to get a dozen hit in with using a combination of Wing Chun and Praying mantis Kung fu hands movements.

Leroy was a tough one and was able to shake off my barrage and counter.

I was able to block the punch, but he swept his leg under me.

I flipped away and landed on my feet.

Leroy was a tough one and was able to shake off my barrage and counter.

I was able to block the punch, but he swept his leg under me.
I flipped away and landed on my feet.

I used his momentum and swung him over me, and he landed hard on his back.

He was down, but not out.

He got up and started to charge me again.

"Hya!"

Leroy used a series of kicks and punches, and I was able to dodge most of them.

But he managed to land a few punches and kicks.

I was able to catch him off guard and hit him with a few good punches.

"Fist of the devil!"

I caught Leroy with a tremendous punch in the chest, and he was down.

"The winner is Billy Kyle."

"You're tough," I said as I pulled Leroy back up to his feet, "keep practicing."

"Thank you for the opportunity to fight you," said Leroy,  "You're even stronger than I thought."

We shook hands.