Jack vs Margaret

The two fighters faced each other in the center of the ring, their eyes locked on each other's.

Jack was the first to move, attacking with a series of punches and kicks.
Margaret easily avoided the attacks and countered with a kick, hitting Jack in the stomach.

"Lilith taught you well."

Jack staggered back, but quickly recovered and attacked again, this time, a punch.

Margaret easily blocked the attack and countered with a flurry of kicks, forcing Jack on the defensive.

Jack was eventually able to gain the upper hand, and the two fighters locked in a struggle, each one trying to overpower the other.

Margaret needed to do something or it was going to be over soon.

She kicked Jack in the groin, and when he doubled over in pain, she kneed him in the face, knocking him down.

Jack got back up and the two fighters locked in another struggle, neither one giving in.

'If you're going to play dirty then so am I' thought Jack.

He faked a punch, and when Margaret tried to dodge the attack, he grabbed her and threw her to the ground.
He then jumped up and landed a powerful elbow, driving Margaret into the ground.

When Jack tried to stomp on Margaret, she rolled out of the way just in time.

She was on her feet again and the two fighters locked in a struggle again.
They exchanged a series of punches and kicks, neither one gaining the upper hand.

Jack then surprised Margaret with a kick, hitting her in the face.
She fell to the ground, but quickly got back up.

Margaret was now on the defensive, and Jack was relentless, hitting her with a series of punches and kicks.

"I'll get you for that." Said Margaret.

Margaret eventually was able to regain her footing and she countered with a kick, hitting Jack in the face.
This staggered Jack back, and Margaret followed up with a series of punches and kicks, keeping Jack on the defensive.

Eventually, the two fighters locked in a struggle, each one trying to overpower the other.

Both Jack and Margaret were tired, but they were not giving up.

Finally, Margaret managed to gain the upper hand, and she was able to knock Jack down.

She followed up with a kick, but Jack was able to block the attack, and he countered with a punch, hitting Margaret in the face.

Jack was then able to sweep her feet, knocking her down and hitting the back of her head of the hard ground.

Margaret was dazed.

"The winner is Jack!"

"Good fight," said Jack, offering Margaret a hand.

"William really taught you well. But I will wi next time." said Margaret, accepting the hand.