Zhou vs Ken

Next was the battle between Zhou and Ken Michaels, Souther Praying Mantis Kung Fu vs. Jeet Kune Do.

The two men bowed to each other and took their stances.

Ken moved in with a flurry of strikes, which Zhou blocked effortlessly.
Zhou then countered with a quick jab to Ken's chest, knocking the wind out of him.

Ken recovered and launched a powerful roundhouse kick, which Zhou ducked under.

Zhou then countered with a low sweep, knocking Ken off his feet.
The two continued their battle, trading blow for blow, until Zhou finally gained the upper hand.

He knocked Ken to the ground with a powerful kick to the stomach, and then finished him off with a brutal elbow to the head, but Ken was still conscious.

When Zhou tried another elbow, but moved out of the way.

Zhou then tried a side kick, but Ken caught his foot and twisted it.

Zhou was forced to retreat, and the two men circled each other again.
Ken then surprised Zhou with a powerful palm strike, catching him square in the jaw.

Zhou staggered backwards, and Ken followed up with a flying knee to the stomach.

The blow knocked the wind out of Zhou, and Ken pressed his advantage with a series of quick punches.

Zhou tried to block, but Ken was too fast for him.

Ken then finished him off with a vicious head kick, sending him crashing to the ground.

Ken stood over Zhou, victorious, and the crowd erupted in cheers.

"Winner is Ken!"