noChapter 19

Francisco leads me to a nice black Bentley, and I can't say I'm not pleasantly surprised. Francisco opens the door for me and run around to the drivers side. The leather seats stick to my skin due to the temperature outside. " So where are we going?" I ask Francisco, and just like expected l, he tells me its a surprise. "But whyyyy?" I complain. " Well, if I tell you, then I won't get to see the reaction on your face once we get there" Francisco explains. "Awww really?" All I receive is a wink in reply. Kill. Me . Now.

After swooning over Francisco is the car for quite some time we arrive at the beach. "Francisco! This is so nice! But I don't have a swimsuit!" " I've got one for you" francisco reaches into the bag seat and pulls out my beach bag. " I grabbed it while you were in the shower." All I do is smile at Francisco in reply. " I believe they're some change room over there" says Francisco pointing on some general direction. The two of walk over together silenty. It was a comfortable silence. "I'll meet you outside after,OK?" Francisco nods in return.

I walk into the change room and strip down. Putting on the swimsuit I notice I've put on a little weight. Extremely little, only I would be able to notice however. I decide to ignore the weight thing for now and have a fun day.

When I walk out Francisco is already ready, and let me tell you, he has the attention of every girl on the beach right now.

After about 3 hours of splashing around and playing in the sand, me and Francisco decide to call it a day. About 10 minutes away from my house, I feel a terrible sensation rising from my stomach to my thought. " Francisco pull over right now!!" Francisco looks at me breifly. He pulls over as told , and the minute he does I'm out the door and puking into the grass. Francisco comes over and immediately starts rubbing my back, but only two words are in my mind right now.

Oh man.