chapter 13

I walked in the door to see kanye on the phone worried. Suddenly I get concerned myself." She's home, I have to go" says kanye into the phone. " whats wrong kanye" I ask. " I think you should sit down he replies , and so I take a seat on the couch. " Well" kanye begins " it appears that you were set up to be run over by the train. Security cameras caught a creepy guy standing by the tracks watching you. After you were hit he walked away casually, almost happy if you will. The police are looking in to it. If you see this guy around I need you to tell me immediately, OK? It looks like this isn't the only time hes targated young girls." I suddenly understand the severity of the situation I'm in. I think back to the creepy hospital and decide I have to tell my dad if I want to stop this guy. " When I was in the hospital I woke up in a dingy room with the creepy guy. He was telling me that he was my guardian angel and stuff. I've seen him around town a few times watching me. I didn't think much of it BeCause  I  thought it was my imagination" I explain slowly. Kanye looks furious. " I have to call the police station. Olga this guy is a suspected serial killer. You are not allowed to leave the house without a guard. I need to listen and behave OK Olga?!" I nod my head in reply and retread up into my room.

I'm horrified when I see the creepy guy standing in the garden. He slowly brings his index finger up to his lips, as if he telling me to be quiet.

A/N: HEY PEEPS SO I KNOW THE BEGGINING OF THIS BOOKS SUCKS. AS U MAY OF NOTICED IM TAKING THIS BOOK MORE SERIOUSLY NOW. WHEN I GET THE CHANCE I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS. K COOL LUV U ALL