Chapter 2 ~ The guy's Music Video.

Leon ~ 

When Federico called me a reminder of the music video, part of me wanted to be there but the other half of me wanted to be with Violetta and my kids, especially this morning. But luckily this is the last project of the band and then I can spend all my time with Grace, Leo, and my wife. 

Federico: I can't believe this is happening. 

Pablo: Right, boys as you know this is your last project so make it last, the Director will be here soon, so I want you on your best behaviour and be professional. 

Andres was on his phone with his stupid blog. 

Pablo: Andres, will you put that away where this is important? 

Andres: Give me five minutes while I'm still replying to comments. 

Maxi: Andres, stop being so annoying this is our last project and then you can do whatever you want. 

As Pablo was talking the producer came up to them and he found out that they did the website for the Studio which isn't part of their deal.

Producer: Hey, guys

Producer: Hey, guys. 

Pablo: Hey. 

Guys: Hey. 

Producer: Well, the Director is on the way, are you ready? 

Guys: Yeah. 

Producer: Also, I've seen that you took part in the website with the Studio, guys you know you aren't a part of the Studio anymore which means you can't be a part of the Studio anymore. 

Pablo: It was one project where the Studio was desperate. 

Producer: That doesn't matter, you are no longer a part of the Studio, so that should be clear to you. 

Pablo: We understand. 

As he walked away, the boys were upset. 

Maxi: Pablo, we only did it because the Studio needed us, we can't turn our back on it.