Chapter 45 ~ 2 weeks after:

At Leonetta's house, it was Leo's 4th birthday, Francesca was out of the hospital with Lucas and Diego, Maxi and Naty moved on from their difficulties, Ludmila and Federico were getting married next year instead of this year, Danny was happy that his parents had made up.

Violetta stopped drinking and was getting support from a therapist since she didn't want to go to a hospice or rehab, she made a deal with Leon and Herman that she would see a therapist every week to try and get back on track.

Leo was 4 years old today, the guys were over at Leonetta's enjoying the party of a four-year-old.

Broduey was talking to Leon about Camila since they signed an annulment to say they never got married.

Leon: What happened between you and Camila?

Broduey: We said some things and it ended our marriage, but you know what in a way I've never been happier without her as she always gave me a headache with her problems and insecurities.

Leon: But you hadn't long said I do, what were you arguing about?

Broduey: We were arguing about the fact that she said our wedding wasn't important, but Francesca was, and I lost it for a second.

Leon: Lost it how? You didn't know?

Broduey: No god, we were bringing up the past and I might've said that no wonder Seba broke up with her she is always controlling, and everything must go her way.

Leon: Woah, did you say that? Broduey you can't bring up past partners every time something doesn't go the way you want it, I learnt that with Violetta, I'm a fact it happened to us when the two of us had our exes tried and split us up.

Broduey: It's done now, the wedding didn't exist, you lot might remember but it never happened.

Leon: All of us going to your wedding to celebrate the perfect day of you two was just a fling or a mistake?

Broduey: I was thinking why we don't just get the band back together and go on tour for five months again, without these girls and reality just singing around the world on every stage.

Leon: Broduey, it's not easy as that, I have Violetta to look after and I have two young children who need me, and Federico has Danny and wedding preparations to do.

Broduey: You see how life got in the way of our dreams, as kids got involved and weddings, where was the dream of the band growing and becoming famous around the world?

Leon: Change of plans, my life changed on the last show of the tour when I found out that Grace was born, and then I had my wedding then Leo came into our lives and then Federico had Danny and was going through a tough time, you got serious with Camila and then the music Video and the Album happened.

Broduey: What's your point, Leon?

Leon: It was getting in the way of being there with our girlfriends don't you see; the girls were getting tired of us making the band priority over them.

Broduey: But it was our life, Leon!!! And you can't say you didn't experience amazing adrenaline as you performed each night for every country, don't you want to do that again?

Violetta: Leon, sorry Broduey can I borrow my husband?

Broduey: Sure.

Leon: What's wrong, my love?

Violetta: Leo's cake is in the kitchen will you be able to put the candles on it, please?

Leon: Sure, Federico do you want to help me?

Federico followed him to the kitchen, and they put the candles on Leo's cake while talking.

Leon: Broduey was talking about going on tour again for five months.

Federico: What? but we gave up all that for our families Leon, besides, we have Danny, Grace, and Leo, we can't just leave them.

Leon: I know, which is why I told him we couldn't do it, but I was thinking what if we just did a concert here like we're going to do but never got around to it, that way our children will see us perform.

Federico: I don't know Leon, because after that one concert what if that isn't enough?

Leon: We'll call it a one-off.

Federico: We better talk to the guys and Pablo.

Leon: Yeah, but first birthday cake.

They picked up the cake, walked into the living room, and started singing happy birthday.

Leon put the cake on the table and everyone watched him blow out his candles, Grace was sat on Violetta's legs.

Francesca: *Rocking Lucas in her arms* What did you wish for?

Leon: He can't tell you otherwise it won't come true right, Leo?

Leo: I wished that Daddy would play with band again, because that's where he is at his happiest especially
with mommy and us.

The guys looked at each other as Leo was smiling at Violetta and Grace

After the party was over the guys left and Leon and Violetta were cleaning up from the party, and Leo went up to enjoy his birthday presents, while they were cleaning Violetta was interrogating Leon about Leo's wish.

Violetta: Why would Leo wish for something like that?

Leon: I don't know, baby maybe he's noticed how the guys are happy with the band.

Violetta: He did really enjoy coming down to your rehearsals and listen to your music.

Leon: Exactly, it could be any reason.

They cleaned up the living room and went up to bed after a while and Leo climbed into the bed with them, while Grace was in her room get changed for bed.

Violetta: Where's Grace?

Leo: She's getting changed.

Leon: Grace, when your dressed come in here.

Grace: Okay, daddy.

Grace came into the room and the had a family cuddle and like all night.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading
x