Chapter 23 ~ Build bridges?

Herman ~

I woke up to an empty side of the bed, I can't believe Angie and I are having a baby I know we have Violetta, but I never thought I would have another baby let alone be married again after Maria, Jade, Esmeralda, and Priscilla I didn't think I could be happy again and I am with Angie she's everything I could ever want.

I got up to get dressed as I went downstairs there was no one on the breakfast when I walked into the kitchen, I saw Angie as she was about to go out, she was showing her bump.

Herman: Angie?

Angie: Oh, morning Herman.

Herman: Morning, where are you going?

Angie: Oh, uh, I'm going to the Studio where I have some classes to do.

Herman: Aren't you supposed to be taking it easy?

Angie: Herman, I'm fine I can look after myself, besides, I'm only standing behind a piano it's not like I'm a dance teacher.

Herman: But you shouldn't be stressing yourself out.

Angie: *Looks at him* I'm not stressing myself out, Herman, I know you are worried, but I am I promise okay, don't worry about me or the baby we are fine.

Herman: Okay, will I see you later?

Angie: Well, unless I get a better offer then yes.

Herman: Your funny, honey.

She kissed my cheek before leaving for the Studio I watched her leave; I wasn't worried about her I know she is strong, and she is going to take her time but somewhere inside me just had a feeling that I needed to keep an eye on her especially since she's carrying my baby.

No, Herman, she's fine, it's not like she's a dance teacher she just standing behind a piano but what if her singing distresses the baby. 

I sat down in the office as I was trying to keep my mind distracted where I didn't want to think of Angie and worry about the baby, she's fine, as I started to look at paperwork Ramallo came in, oh great that's all I need is him lecturing me. 

Ramallo: What are you doing Herman?

Herman: Nothing, I'm just doing some work why?

Ramallo: No, you're pretending to work so you don't worry about Angie being at the Studio.

Herman: Do you have anything else to do then come lecture me?

Ramallo: No, not really and I'm not lecturing you, Herman.

Herman: Well, that's the first where you usually have something to say to me.

Ramallo: No. have you spoken to or seen your daughter?

Herman: No, I could do with seeing Leon and Violetta I guess it would help me relax my mind seeing my Granddaughter and Grandson.

Ramallo: Yeah.

I got up and grabbed my jacket and my car keys and made my way to Violetta and Leon's house, as I arrived on the drive, I saw Violetta's car on the drive but not Leon's.

Once I knocked on the door I saw Violetta with Leo in her arms, she didn't look pleased to see me.

Herman: Hey, honey.

Violetta: *Holding Leo* Dad what are you doing here?

Herman: Well, I've come to see you and my grandchildren.