Chapter 24 ~ Lies and arguments.

Angie ~

After I left for the Studio as I walked in, I saw Gregorio talking to some new teacher in the hallway, I recognized him as he turned his head.

Gregorio: *Sees Angie walks towards them* Ah, Angie, this is our new singing teacher...

Angie: Milton?

Gregorio: What do you know about each other?

Milton: Yeah, we met in France.

Angie: Yeah, we taught together in the Studio I was teaching in.

Gregorio: Oh, well he's going to cover your classes while you're off.

Angie: What do you mean?

Milton: Well, Gregorio was telling me that it would keep the stress down with your lessons.

Angie: Stress down?

Gregorio: Well, it was Herman's idea he sent me an email to say that you need to spilt your classes.

Angie: Oh, did he now? Well, I guess it would help me as I have a lot of classes this week so maybe splitting them will help me, as I can't cover all of them, especially now, I have a little one coming.

Gregorio: Your pregnant?

Angie: Yeah, so thank you, Milton, it will help me a lot especially when I go on maternity leave at least I know my classes will be covered by a great teacher.

Milton: Exactly, I will help you and I promise I won't be like I was in France.

Gregorio: What does that mean?

Milton: Well, in France I was strict with the students and Angie had to calm everyone down.

Angie: We all learn and make mistakes Milton, but I will go to the lounge and give you my class schedule so we can go through which classes who teach.

Milton: Sure.

Gregorio: Well, good luck on that I have class now and I don't know where Beto is.

As Gregorio left, Milton and I went through the class schedule and spilt it between us as I didn't have classes today because Milton took them off me, I thought I would go home and rest.

When I got home there was a weird environment in the house, oh god what has Herman done now?

Herman: Oh, my love you home early.

Angie: Yeah, well thanks to you hiring another teacher to take over half my classes I don't have any today.

Herman: What? I haven't hired anyone.

Angie: You hired Milton to take the stress off me.