Chapter 13 ~ A Birthday surprise.

Leon ~
Once Violetta left to take Grace and Leo to Hermans I went upstairs to pack an overnight bag where I didn't have a clue what, Violetta had in mind, but I just must wait and see, when I packed my bag Violetta came back from taking the kids to Hermans she walked up to me and kissed me as she pulled away from me but still close to me.

Violetta: So, are you ready for your birthday surprise Mr Vargas?

Leon: Of course, Mrs Vargas.

As we locked the house up, we got in although Violetta was driving where she didn't want to tell me where she was taking me.

Leon: Why are you being so secretive? Your being like you were when you came to see me for the last show to tell me about Grace.

Violetta: Because I want this to be the perfect birthday surprise.

Leon: Are you trying to beat my birthday surprise for you when you turned twenty-three? Because you do know you don't have to compete with me, right?

Violetta: Of course, I know, but I want to surprise you so let me.

She started driving to the place we were going as I gazed out the window, Violetta turned the radio up and started singing to the radio.

It wasn't long until we arrived at the place as we pulled up wherever we were when I got out of the car, she told me to close my eyes I was still confused about what was going on.

Violetta: Leon, don't ruin it I've worked hard on this.

Leon: Okay, I won't ruin it, just guide me because I don't know where I'm going.

Violetta: *Holds his hand* I got you.

As she guided me to the place, she told me to open my eyes when I opened my eyes and I saw a villa.

Leon: What's this?

Leon: What's this?

Violetta: Your birthday present?

Leon: Baby, you didn't need to do this for me you've already done enough.

Violetta: You deserve all this, my love.

We looked around the villa as we got to the bedroom, I kissed her as she kissed me back, it started to get heated we landed in bed together.

Leon: Thank you for my birthday party and for this, I love you.

Violetta: I love you too, Leon.

As Leon brought in the overnight bags, I popped open the red wine bottle and poured them into glasses, I then heard Leon shut the door behind him and I walked to the living room with the two glasses of wine and gave one to Leon.

Violetta: *Hands the glass to him* Here you go.

Leon: *Looks at the glass* Wine? What are we celebrating?

Violetta: Your birthday Leon, it's still your birthday.

Leon: Babe, it's midnight my birthday is over now, and I don't think you should drink this where look what happened last time you were addicted to it.

As Leon was about to take the glass from me but I took it away from his hand.

Violetta: Leon, one glass isn't going to hurt me, besides this is a special occasion.

Leon: Okay, one glass and that's it.

Violetta: Baby, I know you're worried about me but I'm fine okay, I'm here with you and I'm helping the studio in its state and that's all I need.

As we were watching tv my phone rang when I looked a the caller id I saw Francesca's name come up.

Phone conversation: ~

Violetta: Hey Francesca.

Francesca: *Crying* Violetta.

Violetta: Francesca, are you crying?

Francesca: Oh, Violetta I need to tell you something.

Violetta: Francesca, I'm away with Leon for the night.

Francesca: Please, Violetta, don't shut me out, you told me off for not telling you last time.

Violetta: Wait, what?

Francesca: Violetta, I'm pregnant again.

Violetta: Your... But I thought Diego didn't want another one.

Francesca: Not you as well, look I can look after myself and this baby with or without anyone.

Violetta: Francesca, can we talk about this tomorrow when Leon and I are watching a movie?

Francesca: Oh, so your movie is more important than your best friend's news and relationship?

Violetta: Francesca, I don't know what happened between you and Diego, but you must talk to each other I'm not involved in your relationship he's your husband now.

Francesca: Now, I know how you felt when you tried to confide in him, he just didn't understand what you were going through whereas he doesn't understand what I'm going through either.

Violetta: Francesca, talk to him, he's your husband tell him how you feel about this, I will talk to you tomorrow okay?

Francesca: Okay, talk to you tomorrow.

As we hung up, I cuddled Leon while watching the movie.

Leon: What did Francesca want?

Violetta: She's pregnant again, and Diego doesn't understand her.

Leon: Wait, Francesca's pregnant again, even after she has a miscarriage, how did you become pregnant when Diego told me they weren't trying again?

Violetta: *Lies* I don't know they changed their mind.

Leon: Are you lying to me?

Violetta: *Lies* No, Leon, can't we just watch the end of the movie?

Leon: *Pauses the film* I don't believe it, you helped Francesca, didn't you?

Violetta: What no, I didn't.

Leon: You sure? Or did you put the idea in her head?

Violetta: Leon, I didn't do anything, I didn't even know she was trying for another baby.

Leon: Oh yeah, you promise?

Violetta: What?

Leon: Promise me you had nothing to do with Francesca?

Violetta: I promise Leon I had nothing to do with this.

Leon: Okay, I believe but if I find out you are lying, I won't be happy Violetta.

I kissed him as he kissed me back, he pulled away, making me look at him.

Leon: I mean it Violetta if you are lying to me, I don't think I could forgive you again as you did with Roxy.

Violetta: I'm not lying, Leon, how about we go to bed?

Leon: Okay, go in I'll be right behind you.

Violetta: Are you real or are you going to leave me?

Leon: No, I'll be right there.

I pecked his lips, and I made my way upstairs to the bedroom as I got changed and got into bed, I could hear Leon coming up to bed, and as he got changed, we cuddled and fell asleep.