Chapter 18 ~ Camila and Broduey breakfast date

Broduey ~

Well, Camila and I are having breakfast out, where I have a surprise for her since the band have decided to not go on tour since we are all thinking about the girls, I wanted to give Camila the chance to make our future come true so I'm proposing to her after breakfast where I want her to be happy and I know that we will both be happy once we get married where we can really focus on our future.

Camila: *Looking at the Menu* What are you going to have my love?

Broduey: ....

Camila: *Nudges his arm* My love, Broduey are you listening?

Broduey: Yes, my love, what did you say?

Camila: I said what are you having for breakfast?

Broduey: I'm not sure, Camila, what are you having?

Camila: I'm between eggs on toast or pancakes.

Broduey: I think I'm going to have a ham and cheese omelette.

Camila: Ooh, which sounds nice I might have the same.

As we're deciding what to have, we saw Maxi and Naty they joined us, we all ordered breakfast while we sat and talked about things. 

Maxi: Can you believe that Francesca is pregnant, and she thinks that Violetta gave her pills?

Broduey: What? Where did you hear that?

Maxi: Diego told me about it, he told me that Francesca got pregnancy pills from Violetta, because Violetta used pills to help her get pregnant with Grace to stop Leon from going on tour.

Camila: Maxi, that's just rumours besides if Violetta did do that it was too late where Leon was already on tour when she found she was pregnant.

Naty: Exactly, but Violetta would've done anything to stop Leon from going on tour Camila.

Broduey: Well, she didn't succeed where he went on tour with us, but don't you find it weird how now we have been offered to go back on tour Leon doesn't want to be a part of it, this band was his idea and he wanted us to leave the studio because of this band and now he doesn't want to see it grow.

Maxi: But Broduey, Leon's right not wanting to go on tour where look what happened to us when we came back, we suffered so much.

Naty: Yeah, Maxi and I broke up because of it.

Maxi: And I love Naty, I don't want to go on tour where I want a future with this girl.

Camila: Exactly, well said Maxi besides look at Federico and Ludmila they have a 3-month-year-old, and they aren't together because of the band and Felipe, that poor kid is going to be so confused when he grows up.

Naty: Well, I heard that Ludmila is taking Danny to South Africa to be with her dad because she can't cope with the fights with Federico.

M/B/C: What?

Maxi: Surely, she wouldn't take Federico's rights off him.

Naty: Well, that's what I heard.

Camila: That's no way for a child to grow up, if she takes him away from his dad then she's a fool.

Naty: I'm really worried about them, where I don't think, they are ever going to make up, let's just say after Felipe and you mix, I don't think them to are ever going to be back on track again.

Maxi: Yeah, I feel bad for Federico, where he is going to lose a lot here.

As the food came, we started to eat, once we finished eating it was then time for my major surprise, I needed to get this perfect.

Broduey: I have something to say, Camila, I love you so much, and I want a future with you, and I know we have been upside since coming back from the tour and haven't really been agreeing completely, but will you marry me?

Camila: *Shocked* Oh, my god, yes Broduey I would love to.

I put the ring on her finger, and we kissed passionately as everyone was clapping and cheering, Maxi was shocked.

Maxi: Oh, my god, you engaged.

Naty: Congratulations guys, see Camila your future is closer than you think.

Camila: *Looks at the ring* I guess you're right; I love you, my love.

Broduey: I love you too.

We raised our glasses as Camila and I shared a kiss well I'm getting married finally, with the girl of my dream took us a while to get here but it's finally happening. 

A/N: ~ 

There's another wedding coming. 

I hope you are enjoying my books so far, thank you for reading and commenting i love you all so much. 

I do have a Christmas chapter coming soon also.