Chapter 28 ~ A surprising visitor and decisions made.

As Federico went home, he saw Ludmila singing on the Piano with Danny playing with his toys on the floor, as he walked in and started to sing along with Ludmila, she stopped singing.

Federico: That was so good, Ludmila, you see we always connect when we sing.

Ludmila: Don't Federico I'm still going to South Africa with Danny.

Federico: Ludmila, please this isn't fair on Danny, you can't make him choose between his mom and dad which isn't good for any child.

Ludmila: Federico, we have tried to make this work and we couldn't so what's the point of staying here when seeing each other move on is going to hurt the both of us and I won't put Danny through that.

Federico: Well, that's better than making Danny suffer by moving him to another country where he'll have to make new friends where what about Grace and Leo, they love Danny, and they need their friend right now especially what's going on with Violetta I right now.

Ludmila: I'm sorry but no Federico I'm still fighting for custody and...

The doorbell rang as Federico answered the door, they saw Ludmila's father standing there as Federico looked at Ludmila she was shocked and surprised. 

Ludmila: Dad? What are you doing here?

Ludmila's dad: Well, I heard that you want to come and live with me in South Africa, so I've come to see what's made you decide this and see my grandson also.

Federico: Well, I'm sure we can find you a room to stay in.

Ludmila: No, Federico what are you saying?

Ludmila's dad: It's okay, I have a hotel room now where is my grandson?

Ludmila: *Picks up Danny* Danny this is your grandad the one you will be living in South Africa.

Ludmila's dad: Oh, he's handsome just like his daddy.

Federico: Oh, why thank you, would you like a drink or something?

Ludmila's dad: A coffee would be nice where I just come off a flight and it was awful.

Ludmila followed Federico into the kitchen as he was boiling the kettle, as Ludmila leaned against the breakfast counter to talk to him.

Ludmila: I don't what you think is going to happen here, but you can think again Federico.

Federico: What am I doing Ludmila, I'm just trying to make your dad feel welcome that's all more than you're doing.

Ludmila: No, you're doing this, so he helps you change your mind about leaving and it's not going to work Federico.

Federico: Oh, for God's sake Ludmila this isn't about us or your dad this is about Danny and what's best for him.

Ludmila: Oh, your what's best for him, are you?

Federico: Maybe, I am better than you that's for sure.

Ludmila: Federico you are an ex-band member, no job which means no money coming in to support Danny and you are always more obsessed with your love life than your own child.

Federico: Oh, yeah, says the diva who took her sister's job of You mix and cheated on her fiancée with some guy for publicity and I hate to break it to you, but you have no job or money either

Ludmila: *Gets angry* Urgh, at least I still have a You mix job unlike you and Violetta but no you're looking for a label to sign you and my beloved sister is on a dark path so at least I'm the only one who's stable.