Chapter 7 ~ The night before Leon's Birthday. *Part 1*

Violetta ~
When Leon and I left with Leo and Federico, we went home and I locked myself in the bedroom where I was still wrapping Leon's presents for his birthday, while I was wrapping, I could hear a knock on the door.

Violetta: *Shouts* If your Leo, see your dad, *Another knock on the door* if your Leon, don't come in where it's a mess in here.

They didn't go away they kept on knocking until Violetta opened the door and saw Leon.

Violetta: Leon, what do you want?

Leon: Well, first off, don't talk to me like that, and second, I need to get changed but you locked the door.

Violetta: But, Leon, I can't let you in where I have things in here, I don't want you to see.

Leon: Baby, what did we discuss, I don't want anything big I just want a celebration between family and friends that's it.

Violetta: Leon, the discussion we had was like you didn't want to do anything it's like you're not bothered that you're a year older.

Leon: Baby, I'm only going to be twenty-seven it's not a big number, it's not like I'm 30

Violetta: But Leon we must do something for your birthday because I don't want everyone thinking I don't care.

Leon: Well, do you know what I want right now, just you and me with Leo having a night in.

Violetta: Well, okay how about you go downstairs, and I will pack up everything and I'll be down soon.

Leon: Okay, baby, I will put the film on and make some food for Leo where he hasn't had much to eat.

Violetta: Nor have I where I've been worrying sick about Leo all day, I forgot to have food.

Leon: Well, what do you want for food?

Violetta: I don't know we could order a pizza.

Leon: Well, that's better than watching you cook one. *Jokes*

Violetta: *Throws a pillow at him* Leon, that's mean.

Leon: Mean but true.

Violetta: Well, at least Diego had the patience to teach me until my dad came and ruined it.

Leon: Yeah, well I had to have the patience to teach you how to ride a bike and that was enough.

Violetta: Well, I did tell you that I was too old to teach to ride a bike. 

Leon: No, not that old, believe me, God help me if you have to teach Grace and Leo to ride a bike. 

Violetta: I'll let that be your job.

Leon: *Kisses her forehead* Okay, but you'll be filming it, now hurry up and clear the room while I go and order the pizza and put a film on because Grace will be coming home from school soon.

Violetta: *Plays with his shirt* Or we could do something else. 

Leon: Oh, I *About to kiss* later. 

Leo: Dad!!! 

Leon and Violetta sighed as Leo called Leon's name loudly, as they kissed each other, Leon went downstairs. 

Leon: Yeah, Leo. 

Violetta: *Puts her cardigan on* Leo, what's wrong? 

Leo: I'm hungry what are we having for dinner? 

Violetta: Well, how about when your sister comes home, we order a pizza and watch a film hmm? 

Leo: Really? Mommy? 

Leon: Yeah, speaking of which it's that time of day where we pick her up from school.

Violetta: Already? God that went fast. 

Leon: Yeah, it's 3:10 pm, so while I'm getting Grace from school how about you two order the pizza? 

When Leon grabbed his car keys and kissed Leo and Violetta's head, when he opened the door Federico walked in. 

Leon: *Looks at him* Federico? What are you doing here? 

Federico: We have an emergency.

Leon: What kind of emergency? 

Violetta: Federico? 

Federico: A band emergency. 

Leon: What?

Violetta: But I thought the music video was the last project along with the album? 

As Federico was about to speak the guys and girls walked in shouting at the boys as they stood by Federico and Leon, but Leon was confused about what was happening.

Leon: *Shouts* Enough!!!

They all looked at him.

Leon: Right, what are you guys talking about? 

Ludmila: Federico told me that you are going back on tour.

Leon: What?

Violetta: But I thought the band was over?

Maxi: So, did we, but they want us to do the last tour. 

Camila: How long will it be this time?

Broduey: *Lies* We aren't sure. 

Camila: How long Broduey? 

Broduey: 5 months again. 

Leon: No way, I am not leaving Grace and Leo for 5 months or Violetta for that matter, I can't do that any longer. 

Federico: Yeah, Leon's right where I can't leave Danny or Ludmila that long for that matter. 

Maxi: And Naty and I are having problems right now, but I can't go on tour. 

Broduey: Your right, we can't leave Buenos Aires where Camila and I are having plans for our future. 

Violetta: *Upset* I'm going to go and pick up Grace for school. 

Leon: *Goes to hold her hand* Baby... 

Violetta: *Pulls her hand away* No, Leon, I already have lost half of your 26 years and now you're going again, we got married just in time because this is what our marriage is going to be like.

Leon: Violetta!!! 

She walked out of the door, making Leon look down while putting his hands on his hips.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

x