Chapter 42~ Last night before the big day: Part 2

Violetta looked at Leon as he stood by the guys, she wasn't happy with him but Leon was confused how she was at the Studio when she was looking after the kids.

Violetta: Fun? Are you going on a night out with the guys?

Leon: What? No, *Confused* Wait if you are here then who's looking after Grace and Leo?

Violetta: *Sarcastic* I left the kids on their own with a smashed bottle of wine all of the floor.

Andres: That's not very responsible of you.

Maxi: Seriously, you can't leave you Grace and Leo with glass on the floor.

Leon: Maxi, she's being sarcastic, she hasn't really left the kids on their own with a smashed bottle.

Andres: How do you know?

Violetta: Because I dropped the kids off with Ludmila and Federico.

Leon: Why are you here? Are you sure you should be here?

Violetta: The one thing that will stop drinking is being in work where I can keep content and calm.

Leon: Okay, and what I was talking about was Broduey and Camila are having their last night of freedom at the karaoke bar and I was going to ask you if you wanted to come, we could bring Grace and Leo with us they would love a karaoke night.

Violetta: I would love that, but we won't be drinking right?

Leon: The guys might but I'm not going to I'll be sober especially looking after Grace and Leo.

Maxi: What about Ludmila and Federico they could take Danny?

Violetta: I'll ask Ludmila and see if they would come, I will see you later right my love?

Leon: Yeah, see you later baby.

They walked away, Leon was on the way home, and Violetta saw Ludmila with Danny, Grace and Leo with her mom.

Grace: Mommy!!!

Violetta: *Sits on her legs* Hey, you two.

Leo: *Lifts his arms up* Mommy!!!

Violetta lifted up Leo in her arms and held Grace's hand while talking to Ludmila, Priscilla took Danny with her.

Ludmila: What's going on with you? Are you fighting with Leon?

Ludmila: No I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to Karoake where it's Broduey and Camila's last night of the single life, you can bring Danny with you since we are bringing these two.

Ludmila: Sure, I'll ask Federico and see if he's up for it, also I'm no longer going to be a ferro much longer. *Shows her ring*

Violetta: He asked you? Oh my god, Ludmila that's amazing.

Ludmila: You already knew?

Violetta: Yeah, he kind of came over to see Leon about it, he had doubts thinking you won't say yes.

Ludmila: I can't believe I'm going to be Ludmila Paccini.

Violetta: Are you going to announce it to the others?

Ludmila: Maybe we could do it tonight since everyone will be there it's not like it's a sad announcement.

They went home and Leon was making dinner when Grace and Leo ran inside and saw their dad in the kitchen and ran at him but he had to stop them.

Leon: Woah, whoa no running at me, I'm near hot saucepans.

Grace: Are we going out tonight?