Chapter 4 ~ After the music video *Part 1*

While Maxi walked off with Matylda, Camila talked to Naty about the magazine, as Naty was trying to explain.

Naty: I didn't kiss Felipe, he kissed me, and I even told him that I couldn't do that to Maxi or Ludmila.

Camila: But Naty it's all over the front cover and God knows what Ludmila's feeling right now.

Naty: I don't want to talk about this anymore.

As she walked off, Broduey walked up to Camila.

Broduey: Hey, my love, did you enjoy recording the video with us?

Camila: It's over already, wow that was quick.

Broduey: I've been thinking about later we go out for dinner.

Camila: *Puts her hands around his neck* I would love to.

As they were hugging, the Director walked up to them jealous. 

Director: Hi, uh what was your name again?

Camila: *Still holding Broduey* Me? I'm Camila.

Director: Right, Camila, can I borrow more shots of you?

Camila: Sure.

As she went with him, Broduey looked jealous.

Meanwhile, Diego and Francesca were walking in the park.

Francesca: Well, I went over to Violetta's, and she looked so stressed out with Leo and Grace when Leon wasn't there, I guess we will never experience any of that

Diego: Baby, we'll try again, look maybe it was a sign that now isn't the right time.

Francesca: What do you mean?

Diego: Well, we'll leave the Studio behind, and my dad is still arrogant, and I just don't think a baby is going to fit in right now.

Francesca: But when I was pregnant, why didn't you tell me that?

Diego: Because I was so happy with the idea of being a father, that when the miscarriage happened, I then realized it was a good thing that we didn't have one.

Francesca: *Stops walking* How can you say that?

Diego: Because look what it did, it tore friendships apart and I guess we thought we were ready, but maybe we were just kidding ourselves.

Francesca was confused about why he was saying this right now.

Diego: Look, we got to remember something Francesca, we are not Leon and Violetta or Federico and Ludmila, we are Diego and Francesca.

Francesca: Yeah, I know, and Federico and Ludmila have Danny but look what is happening with them? And Leon and Violetta are happy in their family. 

While they were talking, they saw Priscilla and Ludmila talking they hid behind the tree to listen to their conversation.

Ludmila: Mom, I thought you didn't want to be a part of Mine, Federico, and Danny's life hmm? Why are you back?

Priscilla: Ludmila, I am still your mother, and even though I know you having a baby will ruin your career I still want to get to know my grandchild.

Ludmila: Mom, I'm glad you finally realized you want to know your grandson, but Federico wanted me to tell you about the wedding and then everything happened.

Priscilla: Look, you did this to you and Federico, and Naty kissing Felipe is disgraceful but she's your best friend and besides you and Felipe aren't a real couple so you can still get Federico back, look I just want to help you out with childcare.

Ludmila: I already have childcare, Herman, Angie and Olga, and Ramallo, So I don't need you.

Priscilla: Yes, you do, because I don't trust Olga with my grandson, I don't even know how Violetta and Leon can trust her with Leo and Grace.

Ludmila: Mom, look Herman is with Angie now, so if you've come back for him then you're wasting your time when they are happily married and focused on the studio. 

After Priscilla and Ludmila talked and Diego and Francesca walked back to the Studio, Violetta was singing in the music room.

As she was singing Angie joined her which cheered her up. 

Violetta: Hey, Angie.

Angie: Hey, how were Grace and Leo after Leon left? 

Violetta: Awful, Grace was giving me attitude and said to me that she wished Leon was home all the time, I feel like my kids hate me because whenever Leon is looking after them they don't play up for him but me, they are always arguing and telling me that daddy is better than me. 

Angie: Violetta, Grace, and Leo love you, you are their mother and they only say that because Leon is home more with them than you are. But look the guys have finished the video and now Leon will be home more often. 

Violetta: I know, that is what scares me the most. 

Angie: Why? His birthday's in two days your going to celebrate that and then you can be at home more with your family, you don't need to keep coming here Violetta you are no longer a part of the studio you only came to help with the Studio but we're doing better especially with your dad.

Violetta: Well, I came back because Leon knew it would be better for my depression. 

Angie: Depression? You were depressed when you left the Studio? 

Violetta: Yeah, that's not the worst thing but you can't tell dad, but I was drinking a lot. 

Angie: What? You were drinking and looking after Grace and Leo? 

Violetta: No, Leon was looking after the kids, it was always every time I was getting dinner I was pouring a glass of wine and then another and another. 

Angie looked at her, as they were talking Herman came in.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

x