Chapter 8 ~ The night before Leon's birthday *Part 2*

Meanwhile, the guys and girls were gone leaving Leon and Leo alone as Violetta walked inside Grace ran to her dad hugging him tightly while Leo hugged his mom. 

Leon: Baby, can we talk about this?

Violetta: *Blanks him* Grace, what kind of Pizza do you want, and we will order the Pizza? 

Grace: Pepperoni, please. 

Leo: I'll have Ham and Cheese. 

Violetta went to ring the pizza takeaway, while she was ordering the pizza, Leon asked Grace and Leo to go choose a film but to be careful. 

As Violetta came off the phone they were in the kitchen, and Leon was trying to get Violetta to talk to him.

Leon: Violetta, please talk to me.

Violetta: You want me to talk to you, fine, I knew this would happen again. 

Leon: Baby...

Violetta: No, Leon, I knew you and that band will never end, so the things you said to us about how you think about us, and your families is a lie because now look you're going back on Tour for another 5 months. 

Leon: Look...

Violetta: No, Leon, you look if you think about going on tour for another 5 months then you can forget about me and your children because we can't wait another 5 months for you to come home and I choose not to wait around and be a single mom all my life.

Leon: Wait, are you making me choose between you and my children or the Band? 

Violetta: You heard me, Leon Vargas. 

Leon: But that's not fair. 

Violetta oh, but it is Leon because I'm not being a single mom so either with me or without me.

As Violetta left the kitchen making Leon think about what she said, the pizza arrived, and the kids chose a film. 

After a while, Grace and Leo went up to bed while Leon and Violetta packed up and washed the dishes, Leon held Violetta close to him and he put his arms around her waist while she rested her hands on his chest. 

Leon: You know I love you and the kids, right? And I wouldn't swap that for some tour with the band, you know, you always come first in my life because you have always been my dream Violetta, living a life with my beautiful wife and my two annoying but loving children, and God I wouldn't change that for anything. 

Violetta: *Nervously laughs* Leon.

Leon: Don't get nervous, I'm being serious so I have made my choice and it was never a choice because I would pick you over anything, but I choose you and my family because your right this is our future, and we will always have that. 

Violetta: *Puts her arms around him* Are you sure, my love? 

Leon: *Messes with her* No.

Violetta: *Pulls away* What? 

Leon: *Pulls her close* I'm joking baby, of course, I'm sure. 

Violetta and Leon were kissing when they heard their children shouting their names. 

Violetta: *Pulls away* And there are our annoying but loving children shouting for us. 

Leon: *Pulls her back* Yeah, while you're going up to see them, I'm going to have a shower.

Violetta: Okay, baby. 

Violetta kissed his lips before letting him go, as she went upstairs to see Grace and Leo ready for bed, Leon went into the shower.

When Violetta put the kids to bed, she went into her room and started to undress to put her pyjamas on when Leon walked in with a towel around his waist, he closed the door, and he walked up to her. 

Violetta: Hmm, I'm glad you aren't going on a tour where I think I'll miss you so much, but are you sure you don't want to go on Tour? 

Leon:  *Kisses her neck* Baby, I promise I won't regret like you say this my last night being twenty-six, I want to spend most of my 27 years with you not half of it. 

Violetta: *Moans* Hmm, Leon. 

As they kissed Leon put her down on the bed while kissing up her body, Violetta could feel Leon's fingers along with her shorts, as Violetta sat up as Leon was about to carry on until Violetta rolled him over so he was on the bed and she was over him as the kiss deepened they stripped each other so their bodies were rubbing together, while Violetta crawled over to his drawer to find protection Leon was kissing her shoulder. 

Violetta: *Out of breath* Leon, you haven't gotten any protection. 

Leon: *Looks at her* Sh*t, I must've forgotten to top up the drawer, babe check your drawer you always have them where you are obsessed with protection. 

As she crawled over to her side Leon was stroking her thigh until she couldn't find any, well she did but she pretended that she didn't. 

Violetta: There's none in there either, oh well I guess we will have to do it without. 

Leon: Are you lying? 

Violetta: *Hides the protection in her hand* No, I'm not.

Leon checked her drawer making Violetta get nervous when she knew Leon was going to find something. 

Leon: Well, without Protection we can't do it. 

Violetta: But Leon...we can always do it without coming on for your birthday I'm sure we can do it as a one-off since it's a special occasion. 

Leon: Violetta...

Violetta: *Kisses him* Just f*ck me, Leon. 

Leon: Oh, that's the way you're going to ask, just f*ck you.

Violetta: Yeah, I bet Lion is trying to get out of his cage right now.

Leon: Lion? Who are you Ludmila? Or Lara?

Violetta: No, your wife and besides, I'm allowed to call my husband Lion other girls aren't.

Leon and Violetta started having the best night ever, all you could hear was them hushing each other because they were loud.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

Is Leon going to stay home with Violetta?

or will he go on tour with the boys?

x