Chapter 32 ~ What's going on with you and Violetta?

As Leon arrived at Herman and Angie's house with Leo and Grace while Leon was getting Leo and Graces bags, Olga opened the door Grace and Leo ran inside to Herman and Angie when Leon walked in and dropped off their bags.

Herman: Leon, what are you doing here?

Leon: Will you be able to look after Grace and Leo tonight?

Angie: Sure, why? What's going on at home?

Leon couldn't say anything since the kids were there.

Angie: Olga, how about you take the kids for a snack while we talk to Leon?

Olga: Sure.

She took the kids into the kitchen and Angie, Herman and Leon sat down on the sofa.

Leon: Violetta, is drinking again and it's not getting any better, it's getting worse its like she needs drink to survive.

Herman: What?

Leon: She's an alcholic and an addict.

Angie: When did this start?

Leon: Two years ago.

Herman: Two years ago? Leon you've kept this a secret for two years?

Leon: Well, I thought we were making progress but it's like she can't get through the day without falling into a bottle I don't know what's wrong with her.

Angie: Leon, does she drink in front of the children?

Herman: Or look after the children in a bad state?

Leon: No, she would never let the kids see her in that state, not even I would let them see her like that.

Angie: Maybe she needs to go to rehab if she's that bad.

Leon: I don't know, but I don't think I can go on like this anymore ive already told her that if she carries on I will divorce her and take the kids.

Herman: Leon, that isn't going to help her that is just going to make her worse where now she feels like she's losing you and the kids.

Leon: Well, I'm going to go home and stay with her but I need you to look after the kids for a while.

Angie: Talk to her about getting help Leon where she can't keep going on like that.

Leon stood up but Leo and Grace ran to him before he could go, which made Leon sit on his legs to explain to them why they were staying there.

Leo: I want to go home, daddy.

Grace: When can we come home?

Leon: Hey, you can come home tomorrow okay? Its just tonight me and mom need to have a talk about things that you don't need to know or be around okay?

Grace: But daddy your not going to leave mommy are you?

Leon: No, honey me and your mom will never spilt up I promise you no matter how mad we are with each other we will never be apart, we get like this sometimes but things turns out alright in the end.

Leo: I love you, daddy.

Leon: *Hugs him* I love you too, well I love you both and so does your mom but I got go back to her so enjoy your night with granddad and grandma and I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?

Grace and Leo nodded their heads and hugged their dad tightly as he let go he got back in the car and made his way back to Violetta.

When he got home, he unlocked the door and found the house in pitch blackness as he went upstairs he saw Violetta laying on the bed asleep, so Leon laid on the bed and stroked her head.

Violetta: Leon? is that you?

Leon: *Strokes her head* Shh, yeah it's me.

Violetta: I thought you weren't coming back?

Leon: Hey, when have we ever been able to leave each other hmm? And besides everytime we do leave each other we always find our way back to each other.

Violetta: I'm sorry, Leon, I don't know what's going on with me.

Leon: Shh, get some sleep.

Violetta: Please don't leave me.

Leon: I'm here, I'm not going anywhere I promise.

Violetta cuddled up with Leon and he rested his head on hers and they fell asleep.

Will Violetta go to rehab?
Will Leon get her help?
Is Leon telling the truth to the children?
Are they going to spilt up or not?
Comment below what you think?

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
x