Chapter 22 ~ The discussion of the tour.

Leon thought about what Violetta said and he knew she was right he did sacrifice the band for his family just like all the guys did because the band was coming between their relationships.

Pablo: So, what do you guys' think are you doing the tour or not?

Leon: I don't think I can do another tour guys, I'm sorry.

Broduey: Leon's is right, where I'm getting married finally and I want to focus on Camila and my family.

Federico: And I have Danny and Ludmila to think about now and I don't think going on tour is a good thing right now.

Pablo: Andres? Maxi?

Andres: I'm happy to leave the tour Pablo if that's what you guys want.

Pablo: Well, then I will speak to Marotti, and we will cancel your tour, I'm proud of how responsible you are all being, it really shows how much you have grown.

They looked at each other and the girls walked in along with Angie and Gery with Clemont and Diego.

Violetta walked up to Leon and hugged him tightly making Leon whisper in her ear and Grace was calling her mom.

Grace: Mom?

Leon: *Holding Violetta* Baby, Grace is calling you.

Violetta: Yes, Grace?

Grace: Can we go home now?

Leon: Home? Why Grace?

Grace: I'm just bored.

Violetta: Actually, it's time for your and Leo's tea anyway, so we can go home.

Grace: What are we having?

Violetta: How about we get pizza and take it home?

G/L: Yes!!!

Violetta: Are you coming, Leon?

Pablo: We need to discuss a few more things.

Maxi: Like what Pablo?

Pablo: Well, as you know we have decided to do a farewell concert with the students of the studio also, but we need to decide what songs are going to be sung.

Leon: Well, I have some new songs and Violetta can see what songs she has, right baby?

Violetta: Yeah, I'm sure I have some songs written somewhere.

Leon: But you better take Grace and Leo home, and I will be home as soon as I can.

Violetta: *Kisses his cheek* Okay, we will save you some pizza, *Pulls away from Leon* come on you two.

As Violetta left with Grace and Leo, Leon was still talking with the boys and Pablo about what songs they were doing until it was 10:00 in the evening they stopped for the day after going through songs and plans, Leon drove home he was exhausted from talking and planning.

Once he got inside there was nobody downstairs, so he went upstairs and saw Grace asleep in bed, he went into the room and kissed her forehead, as he went into his and Violetta's room, Violetta was still in Leo's bedroom as he was sleeping Violetta was stroking his head to calm him.

Violetta: *Softly* Good night my little boy.

After she kissed his head, she went into her room when she saw Leon lying in bed, she climbed up from the end of the bed into his arms waking him up.

Violetta: Hmm, I didn't hear you come in.

Leon: Well, I'm very good at sneaking around.

Violetta: So, are you happy that you're not going on tour?

Leon: You know what, I am where now I can be with you and Grace, Leo that's all I need right now.

Violetta: Who knew this would be our life Leon, we are happily married with two beautiful children, and we have this amazing home I don't want anything else.

Leon: Well, considering the problems and obstacles we've been through who knew we would finally end this way in a happy way.

Violetta cuddled into him as he kissed her head and rested his hand on her back as they fell asleep in each other arms.

Leon: Goodnight, beautiful.

Violetta: Good night handsome. 

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.