Chapter 31 ~ You're drinking again?

As Violetta was hiding the bottle behind her back, she could hear Leon's voice coming from the doorway, which made her panic because if Leon found out that she was going to drink again then he wouldn't be happy.

Leon: Baby?

Violetta: In here.

Leon: Baby, what are you doing in here? Where is Leo?

Violetta: Leo is upstairs, and you were going to pick Grace up.

Leon: I did she's getting her stuff out of the car, why are you standing in the kitchen?

Violetta: I was just getting a drink of water and then my phone pinged.

Leon: Baby, your phone is on the coffee table, are you lying to me?

Leon walked towards her as he knew she was hiding something, he put his hands around her waist until he felt a bottle behind her back as he pulled her to his chest, he saw the bottle of vodka on the counter and pushed her away.

Leon: *Grabs the bottle* I don't believe this; you're doing it again Violetta.

Violetta: No, Leon wasn't going to drink it I promise you.

Leon: I don't believe you; I didn't think you bringing Leo home would make you drink.

Violetta: I didn't drink though.

Leon: Oh, really? What because I came through the door it stopped you, Leo is upstairs, and you are down here getting drunk.

Violetta: I'm not drunk.

Leon: No, because I walked in just in time, Leo is 3 years old he needs his mom, and Grace is 6 years old we all need you Violetta but what we don't need is a mother who drops off her kids and goes straight to a bottle whenever she's having a difficult day.

Violetta: What are you saying? That when my kids are in bed I drink, or I can't be trusted with my children.

Leon: That's it, I'm going to take the kids and take them to Herman and Angie for the night until you become organised.

Violetta: You can't take my kids away from me.

Leon: As you care about them, you would rather bottle of Vodka than look after them and I am done with it, I told you if you went back to it, I would leave you with the kids because I don't trust you with them.

He walked up the Stairs to shout up to Leo as he was going to take them away from the mad house.

Leon: *Shouts Leo's name* Leo, pack a bag you're going to spend the night with Grandad and Grandma.

Violetta: *Tries to catch his arm* No, Leon, please.

Leon: What? Please what?

Grace walked in and saw her dad and mom arguing.

Leon: Grace honey, go upstairs and pack a bag I'm taking you and Leo to grandad and grandma.

She ran upstairs while Leon was picking up his keys, Violetta was trying to hold his hand, but he let go.

Violetta: Please, I won't do it again, I promise.

Leon: But you will Violetta because you're an addict, what I want to know is how did we get here? We were happy raising our kids and then all sudden you started something that I can't understand how or what made you.

Violetta: No, please, don't take my children.

Grace helped Leo downstairs while holding their bags, Leon picked up Leo and his bag from Grace and they walked to the front door, they didn't even say goodbye to Violetta.

While Leon was putting Leo in his car seat, Violetta was crying watching them in the car, she didn't even know what was happening to her.

Violetta: Leon, you're coming back, right?

Leon: I don't know yet, if my kids are safe from you then I don't care where I end up.

Violetta: Please we need to talk about this.

Leon: Talk about what? That you would rather drink your life away than looking after your family?

Violetta: No, talk about us.

Leon: Don't you get it? There is no longer us Violetta I'm sorry, but I can't do it anymore, I'll come back tomorrow and get my stuff but for now, I'm going to stay with Federico for tonight.

Violetta: No, Leon, don't leave me please, I love you and my family.

Leon: Then you should've thought about us before you opened the bottle.

He got in the car, started the engine, and reversed out of drive away leaving Violetta crying on the steps.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

x