Chapter 21 ~ Celebrating Camila and Broduey's engagement *Part 2*

Naty ~ 

After I left the restaurant to go home where I was mad at Maxi for choosing the band over us once again, I just feel second best to him it's like it's always me or the band, I don't know what I can do anymore I just don't feel competing for him anymore.

As I put on my pyjamas, Maxi came in great now I must hear what he has to say which will be a load of crap.

Maxi: *Walks in* Naty, can we talk?

Naty: Talk about what, Maxi, that you're going on tour with the boys good for you.

Maxi: No, Naty I just want to talk to you about us that's all.

Naty: Oh, so there's still a us?

Maxi: Naty, please don't be like that.

Naty: Don't be like what? You're going on tour and you're mad at me.

Maxi: I'm not going anywhere because I love you.

Naty: Really? You're not going anywhere?

Maxi: No, because I belong here with you, I love you and I don't want that to change anything between us.

Naty: Are you just telling me this because I want to hear it, or do you really mean these things?

Maxi: I'm saying all of this because I mean it, I will choose you over everything.

Maxi leaned in towards Naty as they were about to kiss Naty's phone rang, as she pulled away to see who called as she saw the caller ID it was Ludmila, but she didn't want to talk to her right now, so they went up to bed. 

Meanwhile, Broduey and Camila got home from their celebration arguing, as usual, they argued through the drive home.

Broduey: *Stops the engine* Camila, will you stop shouting? I don't even understand why you're so angry

Camila: Are you joking? All night you have a face of disappointment our friends came to celebrate our engagement and you are literary looked like you had doubts or regrets, and then next thing I know some fans come for you boys and you say you're going back on tour, and we're not even married yet Broduey.

Broduey: Camila: We'll be married before I go on tour with the boys.

Camila: Oh, yeah, well I don't even think the boys want to go on tour so I think you will be going on your own, since you said you weren't going to do the band anymore, but you just weren't ever going to give up that stupid band.

Broduey: Camila...

Before Broduey could say anything, Camila got out of the car making Broduey follow her outside, when he faced her.

Broduey: Camila, why do you always go off in a strop?

Camila: *Folded arms* Just open the stupid door Broduey.

He unlocked the door and Camila walked in and went upstairs still giving Broduey the silent treatment.

They were both lying in bed not facing each other instead they were looking at the ceiling, as they fell asleep after a while. 

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.