#1 Young Love ❤

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:1
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(SUGGEST ME A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER AFTER READING IT. THE BEST ONE WILL BE THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER AND YOU WILL GET CREDITS OFCOURSE:)

Title credits:

*At Elite College, Bombay*

Sid: Miss Avneet Kaur Nandra, would you like to have this dance with me?

Neet: *giggles* yes ...
.
She gave her hand in his and they walked towards the dance floor of their SENIOR PROM ...
.
Sid: I am a terrible dancer, so save your Gucci heals ...

Neet: I am terrible too ... So, save your well polish shoes ...
.
And she intentionally stepped on his foot...
.
Sid: Ouch ... You!!
.
And he stepped on her foot ...
.
Neet: Okay stop it ...

Sid: Sure ...
.
And he stepped again and she stepped on him and they laughed ...
.
Sid: OH ... I can't believe we don't have dates on our senior prom ...

Neet: Well, I had but ...
.
And she looked at a corner and saw her date sharing saliva with some other girl...
.
Sid: That date is as good as having no date ...
.
Neet: Ya ...
.
She said laughing ...
.
Neet: But I wonder why doesn't the topper of our college, captain of the basketball doesn't have a date...

Sid: I better not have a date than having one with an exchange of a Rolex or ride in their Daddy's gifted car...

Neet: *giggles* What have we gotten ourselves into?

Sid: A college for elite, where Girls want a guy with money and boys want a girl to spread her legs in front of him...

Neet: Right ... But what does this boy stand in front of me wants?

Sid: Umm... well list of my wants is way too long ... You tell me, is there something you want? Something you don't already have?

Neet: A boyfriend ... Like a real one ... So, do you want to be my boyfriend?

Sid: I think we have been doing the same step for 15 minutes now ...

Neet: Ya that's because we are horrible at dancing and if we switch steps between our conversation, we will fall on our asses... Now, answer my question. Will you be my boyfriend?

Sid: You are asking for real ...

Neet: Ya, of course...

Sid: Sorry Miss Nandra but I don't like to have a girlfriend in charity...

Neet: I might be kind Mr. Nigam but I don't give myself in charity ... Neither do I look you as someone I would give charity to... You are man with dignity and I liked that about you ... TBH I like everything about you ... And even you like me ...

Sid: I?

Neet: Ya you ... I am not blind Siddharth, I have seen you staring at me in classes, and attending my drama practices... Yes, we are friends but we are not too close for you to miss your practices or not concentrate in class ... Plus, you asked me to dance with you when you have over a hundred options...

Sid: You are smart I see...

Neet: Of course, I am ... So, what's your answer now...

Sid: Look I am not as rich as you, I am not even closely as rich as you are, so reconsider your proposal ...

Neet: I want a boyfriend, not an ATM machine... And why are so - I am a poor and no rich can be good to me ...

Sid: I am scholarship student and from day one I have been reminded this thing ... I even have to fight for every opportunity which is by default given provided in this school ... because there is one rich, spoilt kid who doesn't think I deserve it or the other who has paid extra charges to get two from their Daddy's bank account...

Neet: Jeez relax ... I am not one of them ...

Sid: I know ... You rich yet kind, probably only one of your types ..

Neet: May be ...

Sid: You are and that's why I like you too... I was just testing you ...

Neet: And did I pass the result?

Sid: Yes, with flying colors ... So, yes Miss Avneet Kaur, I will be your boyfriend...
.
And she smiled at him ...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

*Somewhere in Allahabad*

Vaish: It's too risky ...

Abhay: Don't worry jaaneman , everything will be fine ...

Vaish: You had an audition today ... And skipped it just so we can meet, that too between these woods like seriously Abhay what are you doing with your life ...

Abhay: I have you what else do I need to make a better life?

Vaish: A job and your family's support and anyways our parents will never agree to this...

Abhay: I will soon get part in one or the other show or commercial...

Vaish: You have very less chances here in Allahabad ... You can't be an actor here ...

Abhay: Tension not Vaish, my brother is there na in Mumbai ... Once he gets settle, he will call me ...

Vaish: It should be you, who should be supporting him... You are the elder one ... Don't put so much burden on his young shoulders...

Abhay: Vaish, he is smart and education is his area ... I will go where he needs a handsome face ...

Vaish: *sighs* You can never change...

Abhay: I don't want to change... All i want to do is love you ...
.
And he wrapped his arms around her ...
.
Vaish: Abhay, someone will see...

Abhay: I don't care ...

Vaish: *giggles* Abhayy..

Abhay (mimicking her): Vaishhh...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**At the Head office of Nandra Enterprises, Jalandhar, Punjab**

(A/N: So, there is a little change in the character sketch of Reem ... She isn't a girl in Burka but in Niqab)

Jai: Give me a background brief about this new company ...

P.A: Sir it is a rapidly growing company, owned and managed by a father-daughter duo ... The father is not so active but the daughter has known to crack tricky deals in the past ... She has innovated ideas and is the fiercest speaker... In Maler Kotla, that is her hometown- She is known as lioness in Niqab...

Jai: Niqab?

P.A: Yes sir...

Jai: Interesting... Call them...

P.A: Okay sir...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Toh kese laga first chapter??

Sidneet are girlfriend and boyfriend already, Abhinavi is madly in love and Jaireem are just going to meet ...
Wow what a start ...

Anyways, a peek into Fainat's life in next chapter...

Also, please please mention your friends here ...I will be really grateful...

Okay chalo byee ...