#2 Missing Key 🔑

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:2
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(FOR EVERYONE'S CONVINIENE I HAVE PLACED A PICTURE ABOVE STATING THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN NIQAB AND BURKA . ALSO, I HOPE THAT YOU ARE TAKING THIS ALL AS LEARNING ABOUT A NEW CULTURE AND NOT SOMETHING THAT CONFUSE YOU...)

*Jai's POV*

She entered inside wearing an ill-fitting black dress, her head and face was covered too... The only thing visible was her big round eyes, which was filled with a thin layer of Kajal... I usually judge my clients with their dressing sense, it is my dad's way of accessing them... He says that cloths talk about people's class and standard and her seemed to be either very boring or restricted by the rules of her religion... Any ways we shook our hands and she introduced herself...
.
Reem: hello I am Reem Samer Shaik, CEO of Shaik Industries...

Jai: Hello Miss Shaik...

Reem: I would prefer Miss Reem...

Jai: Okay So why are you here today...

Reem: I would like to propose a collaboration between our industries...

Jai: And why would our company collab with such a small company?

Reem: Because we have ideas and skilled people to apply that idea and don't forget Malerkotla is a market that you don't want to lose... And I assume that you would prefer to work with hardworking people, who have caliber to grow rather than with companies with names...
.
Quirky!
.
Jai: Of course, that is what we prefer... so what do you propose?
.
And she begins to discuss about the plans and application methods and I would be lying if I say that I wasn't impress... At the end the deal was sealed and I was impatient to work with her again...

*Jai's POV ENDS*

.......................................

**Author's POV**

Giggling and laughing two young lovers came out of a hall full of their drunk colleagues...
.
Neet: Uggh ... these heels, my feet aches... I am never dancing like that again...

Sid: And you said you were a terrible dancer...

Neet: Only on slow songs and when I haven't had some beer...

Sid: Oh yes, I wonder who mixed alcohol in fruit punch...

Neet: Sasha...

Sid: Your best friend?

Neet; Yup, it's her job to make everyone drunk...

Sid: Not me ... I smart enough to not drink even punch... I know that someone might have spiked it...

Neet: Okay smarty pants stop talking and give me your hand...
.
And he did so and she took off her heels with his support...
.
Neet: *sighs* better...

Sid: Lemme hold them...

Neet: Oh, please you don't have too... It has been just 2 hours as my boyfriend and it's not your job...

Sid: I am asking because you are my girlfriend, I am asking because I am gentleman... Now will you give me your heels...

Neet: Okay..
.
And she gave him her heels ...
.
Neet: Walk me to the parking area, I have my car there ...

Sid: Sure ...
.
And they walked to the parking area in a comfortable silence...

Sid: Damnn ... Lamborghini... What is she called?

 What is she called?

Neet: Bella... What would you have name it?

Sid: Bumblebee...

Neet: Good one ... When you will buy then name it Bumblebee... Okay?

Sid: *chuckles* Kuch bhi ...

Neet: Arey I am serious...

Sid: And I am pregnant...

Neet: Okay , don't believe me... You are a hardworking man Siddharth, You will achieve everything you have ever dream of one day...
.
And he smiled at her ... They looked at each other and stared at each other's pretty faces ... then they hugged ...
.
Neet: Thank you for tonight... It was great spending time with you ...

Sid: Thank You to you too... Tonight was great...
.
They said without breaking the hug properly... Then, they had an eye contact and the time stopped (not literally, I am just making it filmy) Their heads tilted, She bites her lower lip and his eyes went to her lips and then back to her eyes... Their heattbeats increased and She initiated and kissed his cheek instead of lips ... and they stepped back...
.
Sid: I-I am Sorry...

Neet: No no ... It's all me... It's just a lil too soon for me ...

Sid: Yes of course I understand...

Neet: I am sorry for spoiling the moment...

Sid: It's okay... we are gonna have many such moments in future... I have a feeling...
.
And she laughed...
.
Sid: Bye...

Neet: Byee..
.
And he turned to go when she shouted..
.
Neet: Shoot!!!

Sid: What happened??
.
He askes after turning , being genuinely concerned...
.
Neet: I lost the keys...

Sid: Whatt?? How can you lose the keys?

Neet: I don't know ... I remmember putting it in my purse and now it's not there ... God I am so fucked... How will I reach to my apartment??

Sid: Not reaching to your apartment is what your concern? What about the keys?

Neet: I have a spare one in my apartment , nothing to worry about that...

Sid: What if someone stole it before that...

Neet: Dude we study in Elite... No one is gonna steal it and even if they do what are daddies for ...

Sid: Okay so now your main concern is to reach your apartment...

Neet: which is an hour drive away so I don't really think I can reach there... There will be no cabs or taxis or auto at this time ... So i need a roof over my head ...

Sid: You can go to Sasha's place..

Neet: And what make you think that she is gonna go home tonight... She is drunk af and its not a good idea...

Sid: You can't obviously go to Boys hostel with me ...

Neet: Obviously... Ooh wait.. I know where to go ...

Sid: Where?

Neet: There is a friend of mine , actually of my dad but that's not the point... He lives 200 metres away and I think I stay at his place...

Sid: Are you sure you wanna do that? Like will you be comfortable?

Neet: Ya i think so ... Wait do u wanna accompany me .. He is so fun and so great...

Sid: If you want me to... It's 12 and I wanna make sure that you are safe ...

Neet: Okay then ... Mr. Faisal Shaik , we are coming....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Sooooooo, how was it??

Sorry for ruining Sidneet moment...

Also, I said that its gonna have Fainat's intro too but I got too lost in writing and reached the limit...

Okay chalo byee...