#3 Romance ke dushman 😤

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:3
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(If You mention your 5 friends in the comment box, I will give steamy sidneet scenes in next chapter.  Its on you now)

Jan: Good Night Sweetie...

Faiz: Good night...
.
He greeted yawning and she kissed his forehead... She then quietly came out of the room...
.
Faisu: If that baby is asleep, then can you give some attention to this baby?
.
And she chuckled while nodding positively and then ran in his direction as he engulfed her into his arms...
.
Faisu: I wonder what would I have done without you...

Jan: Nothing, you would have been pathetic without me...

Faisu: oh, that's what you thing?

Jan: yes...
.
And they both chuckled...
.
Faisu: I can't agree more...
.
And they smiled at each other as his thumb rubbed her cheek, adorably... When they got interrupted by the doorbell...
.
Faisu: Huh? Who would be here this late?

Jan: Just pray that it's not your ex-wife...

Faisu: I hope it's not her...
.
And he kept her down...
.
Faisu: Wait for me in our room , I will see who is there...
.
And she nodded and he went to receive the door ... He opened the door to find Sidneet standing there...
.
Faisu: Avneet... Is everything fine?

Neet: Yes, Yes ... Can we come in?

Faisu: Sure...
.
And they entered and got seated on the sofas in the living room...
.
Faisu: Why are you here this late? Everything is fine right?

Neet: Everything is fine , there is nothing to worry about and sorry for disturbing you this late but I lost the keys of my car and it was late enough for cab or taxi...

Faisu: ooh.. Its completely okay... I am glad you are here then wondering somewhere else... Mumbai can be dangerous...

Neet: Thank You ... By the way its Siddharth my boyfriend...

Sid: Hii

Faisu: Hello
.
And they shook their hands...
.
Faisu: I will show you guys the guest room... I hope you are comfortable sharing room with each other...
.
Neet: We are... Right?

Sid: Yes...
.
And Sid looked at her grinning and she ignored his expressions and simply followed Faisu to the guest room...
.
Faisu: You guys make yourselves comfortable, I will send some cloths via Jannat...

Avni: Jannat? Who is Jannat? Your new house cleaner?

Faisu: No, no... She is um... Faiz's babysitter...

Avni: Oh, okay... Thanks once again...

Faisu: It's my pleasure...
.
And he left... And Sidneet went inside their room for tonight...
.
Sid: You wanted to share room with me... huh? I see...

Avni: Udo mat zyada; I didn't want to bother him even more...

Sid: Okay let's pretend that and consider that you did this not bother him and not for sharing the same bed with me...

Avni: who said we are sharing bed? You are sleeping on the couch...

Sid: Why me and not you?

Avni: Because A it's my friend's house and B you are a gentleman...

Sid: Okay then...
.
And he removed his coat and then tie , followed by his shirt ...
.
Avni: Arey what are you doing?

Sid: What?

Avni: Why are you removing your shirt?

Sid: Because I like to sleep like this...

Avni: Stop it Siddharth...

Sid: Why? It's not that it's the first time you have seen me without a shirt ... So what's the matter... Is the you and me togther in this room thing bothering you ...
.
He said as he walked towards her smirking...
.
Sid: Are my rock-hard abs , broad chest and ripped biceps bothering you?
.
He pulled her close by her waist and lifted her chin up?
.
Sid: Tell me Miss Avneet what is the matter?

Neet: And it was me who hadalcohol...
.
And she placed her one hand on his chest and removed  his hand from her face with other ... and then wrapped her arms around his neck....
.
Neet: It doesn't bother me ... Not at all...
.
And he pulled her even closer, closer enough for their chest to meet and heartbeats to rise... Their eyes contact never broke...
.
Neet: Kiss me...
.
And she leaned to kiss his lips but he turned his face and her lips landed on his cheek...
.
Sid: The alcohol is showing its effect...

Neet: Its just me and not the alcohol... I didn't have enough to loose control...

Sid: Still... I am not gonna advantage of a drunken woman...

Neet: You are a good guy, Siddharth but I am not a good girl... You can't kiss me but I can... You are not drunk, so I am not taking any advantage...

Sid: That's alright... Okay kiss me...
.
And she leaned again and KNOCK-KNOCK...

Readers: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️
.
Neet: Okay God doesn't want us too...
.
And they stepped away from each other...
.
Sid: Come in...
.
And Jannat entered with cloths...
.

Jan: Hi, I am Jann-
.
And she paused looking at the faces of her guest, her eyes widen in shock as Neet looked her back with same expressions...
.
Neet: Jannat!

Jan: Hi Avneet di... Hi siddharth...
.
And her eyes widen even more and her jaw dropped, looking Sid shirtless... And avneet being jealous fake coughed and handed him his coat...
.
Avni: Pehen isse (wear this) and Jannat you are Faiz's babysitter?

Sid: You know her?

Avni: Ya she is a junior in our college and also in drama club...

Sid: Ohh

Jannat: Ya, I am a scholarship student, I work here to earn my daily expenses...

Sid: Wow that's great... You are a hardworking girl Jannat...

Jannat: Thank You...
.
And she blushed a little, He is college's basketball team captain and surely the hottest guy in the college. And almost every junior had a crush on him, even if its a tiny one but Jannat too had a crush on him... She has always been a fan of older guys... 
.
Neet (whispers to Sid): Hardworking *hits him with elbow*

Sid: Ouch...

Neet: Coat pehno tum... (wear your coat)
.
And he finally wears it...
.
Neet: Thank You Jannat, You can go now...
.
She said after taking the cloths from her ... And Jannat left with a smile and a brand new information- Siddharth and Avneet are Girlfriend and Boyfriend...
.
Sid: Miss Avneet Kaur, are you jealous?

Neet: Jealous? And me? No ways...

Sid: Really? Then why were you asking me to wear the coat?

Neet: Because she was ogling on you... She is junior and you are kinda popular among them...

Sid: That is new... But you admit that you were jealous...

Neet: No, I wasn't...

Sid: Yes, you were...
.
And she was about to turn and go and hide her face because of the embarrassment but he held her arm and turned her towards himself... And attached his lips with hers...  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So how was the chapter???

Also,I can make next chapter steamy, but you know the condition so do it ...

Okay byee...