#14 GURMEET?

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:14
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Sid (whispers in her ear): I am the one you should be with; I am the one you should be marrying...
.
And he pushed him and excused herself to go outside...
.
Suhan: What happened bro? Is everything okay?

Sid: Ya-um-uh-she needed some air... Excuse me...
.
And he followed her, he found her outside the club, pacing from one place to another...
.
Sid: Avneet, are you okay? I-I didn't mean it, I didn't mean that I want to marry you...

Neet: You didn't mean it?

Sid: No, no...

Neet: You say a girl that she should marry you and not her fiancé but you don't mean it?

Sid: Yeah, no I mean I-

Neet: You fucking don't mean it? So, you go and say this to every girl or what?

Sid: You don't want me to mean it... do you?

Neet: No, I don't, I of course don't... I don't want...
.
She kept repeating it as her nails dig her palm in frustration...
.
Sid: Hey, are you okay?

Neet: You didn't mean it and I didn't want it, of course, yeah of course...

Sid: You want me to mean it...

Neet: Yeah, I mean no, like it is complicated you know... Like even if I want you to mean it; who cares you have a girlfriend and all and love her and shit plus I am in a mess; I have a fiancé and you of course do not want to fight with my fiancé and then father and brother for me, like who would; like my father and brother are scary as shit, you would not want to be with a girl who comes with this much trouble and all that...
.
And she kept on mumbling, to stop her, he simply held her face and kissed her... He parted a little and looked at her face, as she bites her lips... She then leaned to kiss him and parted in few seconds, to look at his face... The third time, the both leaned into the kiss which was full of passion and desire; desire not just for each other's body but love... Her finger run in his hair and his hands explored her body... He picked her up and she locked her legs around her torso; as they kiss with all the frustration and anger, they had... He walked and kept her on some random car, without breaking the kiss... They kissed each other and explored each other's mouth, until their lips were swollen red, so swollen that they hurt; but none of them cared... They just didn't want each other, they needed each other... They were connected to each other for forever... I know some of the people might think that they are two kids who are acting upon their hormones, well a part of it is true but sometimes, people just click with each other and they make each other imperfectly perfect... They might not know that yet but God, he knows it and he takes a moment and write those two together; even if all the odds are against them, even if it seems impossible...

He trailed down kisses to her neck, but she resisted him; he tried again just for her to resist and push him again... He looked at her with confusion and she looked back with her absolutely blank, teary eyes... And he knew the reason of her resistance... He leaned down to her till his forehead touched hers; their hands holding each other's head as they panted, catching their breaths...
.
Neet: Do you remember our prom night?

Sid: hm...

Neet: Do you remember us dancing on 'Perfect'...

Sid: Ya, of course we were terrible at it...

Neet: *giggles* Ya... That night, I really thought that we could be something...

Sid: Me too...

Neet: Maybe we still can be... Come with me to Punjab, I don't know if it will make any difference or-

Sid: Okay...

Neet: hn?

Sid: Okay... I will go with you to Punjab; even if it means seeing you get married to someone else... I would like to spend a week with you and be with you until you become Mrs. from Miss... Unless your father recognizes me and sends me back home for good... 

Neet: We will make sure that he won't; let me see what can we do to your pretty face... You have beard now, maybe you can tie a turban and talk strictly in English, no Hindi... We can say that you were here and that is why don't know Punjabi or Hindi for that fact... Also, maybe try to keep a low profile... 

Sid: Works for me and we need a new name...

Neet: Ya that, my dad definitely remembers your name... 

Sid: What about Gurpreet?

Neet: Nahh

Sid: Gurjeet? or Gurmeet or maybe Gurneet...

Neet: I can see what you are doing there mister...

Sid: What? I am not saying anything wrong... Just look at your own name- Avneet...

Neet: Oh hello, it's a misconception; not all the Punjabis have names like that for example- Suhan...

Sid: hm, what is your brother's name?

Neet: Jai...

Sid: Jai?

Neet: Jaijeet...

Sid: *laughs* see...

Neet: okay 2 out of three but not all...

Sid: Really? That is the explanation you give...

Neet: Whatever, now, let's go back inside before my fiancé comes looking for us...

Sid: Haan, haan krlo topic change...

Neet: *chuckles* let's go... 

Sid: I think I like the name Gurmeet...

Neet: Yeah, Gurmeet is nice...
.
And like that they went inside to Suhan...

Suhan: Where were you guys? Is everything okay? Avneet are you fine? What took you so long?

Neet: Ya, I am fine; I just needed some air... 

Suhan: Okay... Anyways I think we should leave; we have an early morning flight...

Neet: Okay and Siddharth is joining us; but there is problem...

Suhan: What problem?

Sid: Her dad has seen me and he hates me; so, I probably have to wear a turban and introduce myself as Gurmeet- your friend...

Suhan: Cool, works for me...
.
Next day, they three were received by Avneet (he was informed) and Suhan's dad from the airport...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So, how was the chapter?

Siddharth Nigam in Punjab- this week could either be super sad or super adventurous for him...

Also, I hope you don't that I am rushing their relationship...

Okay chalo byeee...

Vote kr dena...