#4 Steamy🔥

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:4
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(🚫Slightly mature content ahead🚫)

He pecked her lips firmly and they looked into each other's eyes... he could see her cheeks turn red, between her gorgeous freckles, as she chews her inner mouth, controlling her smile...

(A/N: If you have seen the character aesthetics carefully you know that she has freckles...)
.
Sid: No one has ever been this possessive for me...
.
And a giggle left from her lips, but the other second, she went serious... she cupped his face and they kissed... they looked at each other once again before going in for another kiss, which turned into sucking of lips and using of tongue... The explore each other's bodies as they continued sharing their saliva... Her legs soon were wrapped around his torso and his hands were soon groping her ass… He took her to bed and make her lay down… Taking off his coat, he attacked her lips and then placed a trail of open mouth kisses till her cleavage... She brought his face near her mouth again as they grind themselves against each other... She took the charge and pin him down and climbed on top of him... She sensually removed the necklace, she wore and pulled down the straps of her dress, which breaking the eye contact...
.
Sid: You have no idea how much turned on I am...

Neet: Trust me I have...
.
She said as she rides on him, rubbing her cover wet cunt over his painfully throbbing dick... she trailed wet kisses from his neck to his V line, spending a little more time on his nipple area... She was going to unbuckle his pants but he stopped him...
.
Sid: Are you sure about it? Because I won't be able to stop myself then...

Neet: I am more than sure…
.
And with that she unbuckled his pants… After all they were kids, at their age it is first casual sex, then a date and if that any chance worked you are boyfriend and girlfriend... So, no it was not very soon for them... It was why Siddharth does not want her to be alone and why Avneet was okay sharing a room with him... For them it was just two kids having fun but little did they know that destiny has something bigger planned for them...

🚫Over🚫

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

*Meanwhile with Fainat*

After giving cloths to Sidneet, she went to Faisu's room…
.
Jan: How do you know them?

Faisu: What?

Jan: How do you know Siddharth and Avneet…

Faisu: Avneet is- wait, do you know them…

Jan: Where does they study?

Faisu: In Eli- Ooh shit… they are in your college…

Jan: Exactly… I was so scared seeing them here, I thought we got caught… But thanks to our babysitter wali story…

Faisu: Seriously thanks to that story… I couldn’t even risk Avneet knowing about us…

Jan: Really? Why can’t you tell to Avneet…

Faisu: Her father is a friend of mine… And that’s why she is here…

Jan: Ooh…

Faisu: Yes, anyways I am glad that they didn’t get to know…

Jan: What if they would… And if people got to know about us… Will you leave me then?

Faisu: oh no sweetheart… Come here…
.
And she went to Faisu, who was sitting on the bed with the blanket on… He pulled her in his arms…
.
Faisu: I love you; you know that right?

Jan: Yes… and I love you too…

Faisu: I know, I know… And that is why I wanted this to be a secret… The way we see us is not the same way the society will see us…People will think that I am there with you for sex and you are there with me for money… That’s not true and I would hate if you must hear all these things… And even you don’t want Avneet and Siddharth to find about us and does that mean that if they do you will leave me?

Jan: No… not at all…

Faisu: Similarly, I don’t want people to know about at least not now but that does not mean that I don’t love you or something…

Jan: You are right, I overreacted…

Faisu: It’s okay honey… It’s fine…

Jan: I want to walk with you in public, arms in arms… I want to go as your date at your work party… I want to tell everybody in the college that I have a boyfriend and he is the nicest guy; I want everyone to known… I hate that we must hide ourselves...

Faisu: I hate that too Jaan…

Jan: We both are adults then why is it a problem?

Faisu: Because you are just 19 and I am a father of a 6-year-old… I am a lot older than you…

Jan: Boys are older than girls…

Faisu: *giggles* When it is about 2-4 years people accept it but when the gap is larger, they do not…

Jan: Who are these people?

Faisu: You are young girl Jannat… You have all these hopes and plans of changing the world… You like being a rebel and challenging the norm but once you grew up, you will understand that it is not easy… You go a step different from society and they are behind you with sticks and guns… And then all you could do is run…

Jan: What are we then? Do we even have a future? Or we are just messing around?

Faisu: Jannat that's not what I was implying...

Jan: Then what were you implying? If this society doesn't accept us today they won't accept us tommorow then what's the point...

Faisu: Jannat you are too young to go that far... We can work this way and if you are thinking about getting married then hold on ... Its not gonna happen till you are settled and you never know what would be our position then...

Jan: Do you think I am fooling with you? I love you Faisu and I want to be with you for forever but if that's not what you want then fine let's just break up...

Faisu: You are acting so immature right now...

Jan: Ya, I am always immature or young ... So let me go old man...
.
And she left the room in anger...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Sidneet had sex while Fainat fight...
🙃🙂

Okay chalo byee...