#5 Tension in the air

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:5
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Please click the star below and shower your love through comments. Thank You:)

*Author's POV*

Faisu: Guys, come and have breakfast...
.
And they went in the garden to have breakfast with him...
.
Faisu: I hope you guys sleep well...

Sid: yes, thank you...
.
When Jannat came bring crumbled eggs for everyone... She served some to both Avneet and Siddharth nicely and the angrily to Faisu, making sure to scatter it all over the plate, exactly how he hates it... Faisu tried to hold her waist but she jerked his hand and then stood aside, after giving him a fake smile...
.
Faisu: Jannat please have breakfast with us...

Jan: No, thank you sir I am good...

Neet: Its okay jannat, please sit with us...
.
And she smiled at her before taking the empty seat, that was between Faisu and Sid... Faisu tried to hold her hand, from below the table but she kicked his shin, to make herself free and he winced in pain...
.
Sid: What happened?

Faisu: Machaar (Mosquito)... There are a lot of mosquitoes here...
.
And Sid nodded understanding...
.
Faisu: Avneet, did you find your car keys?

Neet: Naah... I have a spare one at my apartment, so its fine...
.
And he nodded...
.
Faisu: By the way your dad called this morning, he wanted to talk about some business thing...

Neet: did you tell him about me staying here for the night?

Faisu: Yes, I told him about you and Siddharth...

Neet: Whatt?!? You told him about Siddharth? Did you mention him as my boyfriend? Please say something...

Faisu: Jeez relax woman, give me a chance to speak at least...

Neet: Okay go on...

Faisu: I did tell him about him... But he seemed cool...

Neet: Ya easy for you to say...

Sid: Is it a really big deal?

Neet: It is... My parents are not suppose to know about the guy I am dating, specially when its not that serious... We have been togther for what? 10 hours? And he knows it...

Faisu: Really? I thought you guys were serious...

Sid (mumbles): Even I thought so...

Neet: What did you say?

Sid: Nothing... But how will he react?

Neet: He is gonna ask me a million questions about you... Who are you? Where are you from? What does your family do? Etc, etc... And worst he will invite you for dinner...

Sid: Okay now that is scary...

Neet: I know right...

Faisu: I am sorry Avneet, I didn't know that this was that a big deal...

Neet: It's okay it's not your fault... And I think we should go now, I have to call dad and explain him all this...

Faisu: Driver will drop you guys...
.
And she smiled at him, before Sidneet left... Next, they sat in the car which Faisu arranged for them...
.
Driver: Sir, where to go first?

Sid: Her apartment...
.
And she gave him the address and the driver drove them to her apartment...
.
Sid: Bye...

Neet: What bye? Come inside...

Sid: No, I am good...

Neet: Come na please...

Sid: I said I am good...
.
He said rudely...
.
Neet: Why are you being so rude?
.
And he frustratingly looked at her...
.
Sid: Let's talk outside...
.
And they got out of the car...
.
Sid: Sir, you can go...
.
He said to the driver and he left...
.
Neet: Tell me whats the matter?

Sid: It's nothing big, at least not something you should be concern about... After all we both are the fooling around and this all means nothing to you...

Neet: Oh My God, is that why you are mad?

Sid: I am-

Male Voice: A decent conversation inside the house could be more appreciated that creating a scene in front of people...
.
And their face turn to the voice...
.
Male Voice: I assume this is your boyfriend... Am I right Neet?

Neet: Dad, what are you doing here?
.
The voice is her Dad... How unpredictable 😅
.
A's Dad: I came to see my darling daughter... Now will you introduce me to your boyfriend?

Neet: He is not my boyfriend Dad...

A's Dad: Oh really? Gentleman what is your name?

Sid: Sidd-

Neet(intrupts): Siddhanth... He is Siddhanth... And he is my friend from college...

A's Dad: Hello Siddharth...

Neet: Siddhanth... Siddhanth it is...

A's Dad: I am your dad Neet, I am smarter than you think... And why are you ashamed of your boyfriend?
.
And Sid looked down, feeling the same... His heart knew that she was ashamed to be called his girlfriend and he means nothing more than a timepass to her... Not because he is in love with her or something but because he didn't expect her to treat him this way... He always thought that she was different and the realization that she is not, hurts him...
.
Neet: No dad, why would I be ashamed... I like this man but that doesn't mean that I am comfortable to introduce him to you.... And I don't know if he is... Please Dad lemme handle my life with my rules... I am not a kid anymore, please accept that fact...

A's Dad: You lost your car keys yesterday, and you talk about being adult? If it wasn't my friend- Faisal, kind enough to let you stay in, you would be wondering in hotels at night with your cheap looking boyfriend...

Neet (yells): DAD... Stop it...

Sid: And why so? Like he is right... I am cheap looking, I am poor and I don't have cloths or cars or house like you or him... But I have a self respect and I carry it gracefully... So, excuse me Mr. Nandra I have to go because otherwise I will be late for work, and unlike you, I can't afford that...
.
And he simply stopped an auto and left... While she tried calling him from behind...
.
A's Dad: You were dating such a pathetic guy... I expect more from you...

Neet: You are the limit dad, It's you who is pathetic and not him...
.
And she went inside the building in anger...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Kesa laga chapter??

Please please honest review do...

Okay chalo bye...