#13 Encounter in Paris

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:13
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Sid: Fuck, its beautiful...

Neet: I know right and this when we are watching it from our hotel room, just image how beautiful it will look from closely, sometimes I wonder how can a tower of iron be so beautiful...

Sid: C'est ce qui est Effiel tower, mon amour... (that is what is Effiel tower, my love)

Neet: You speak French?

Sid: Not really, I learnt some basics while flying here...

Neet: Smart french people are very arrogant about their language... They hate when tourist don't even know the basics...

Sid: They do...

Tring-Tring

Neet: Ugh, my dad just could stop calling me...

Sid: Let's go out somewhere...

Neet: I am tired...

Sid: I have only got a week-long holidays and I have already wasted 9 hours in plane; not going to waste even a minute now... So, grab you jacket and come with me...
.
And he exited her room with that... Don't worry people they are staying in different rooms... Anyways, with that Neet grabbed her jacket and followed him to cab and they drove to the club to drink/dance off their worries... I know what you are thinking and I agree that they drink a lot for people in their early 20s but I am not their mom to stop them... So, they reached the club and they immediately hit the dance floor... They were grooving and vibing when Neet excused herself for a drink break...
.
Neet: Excuse me, a kamikaze please...

Male voice: Avneet?

Neet: Suhan? What, what are you doing here...

Suhan: Shouldn't I be the one asking that? I mean I thought of finishing the tour with Paris but you were supposed to be in New York, right?

Neet: Ya, Ya I was supposed to be in New York, but I am here, why am I here... oh ya I am here for my bachelor... I thought of having a little outing before the marriage...
.
When Siddharth appeared...
.
Sid: What is taking you so long, Avneet?

Neet: Siddharth, he-he is Suhan, my fiancé...

Sid: Oh-um-hi, hi Suhan...I am Siddharth, her-

Neet: Friend, he is my friend... We are good friends and I asked him to accompany me to here...

Suhan: Hello Siddharth... Vese aacha hi hua ki all the planes to India got cancelled today, isse bahne we met...

Sid: what cancel?

Suhan: All the planes got cancelled that is why you guys are still here, right? Otherwise, we had to be at home tonight for some function...

Neet: Ya, ya right... (mumbles) right...

Suhan: Where are you guys staying btw?

Neet: xyz hotel...

Suhan: What? Really? me too... What a small world...

Neet: I know right...

Suhan: We can leave together for airport tomorrow...

Neet: Oh, I haven't booked the tickets yet...

Suhan: Why not? That's the only flight tomorrow...

Neet: because-um-because-

Sid: Because there are no tickets left... The plane is already book... We got late...

Suhan: Don't worry about that, my manager will take care of it... Siddharth, you are coming with us, right? 

Sid/Neet: I? /He? No, no, no, no... I/He am/is not coming...

Suhan: *laughs* that was some serious coordination...
.
And they both laughed nervously...
.
Sid: I am not coming...

Suhan: Why not?

Sid: My-my boss won't give me holidays... He is like really mean...

Suhan: What company do you work at?

Sid: Its some company in New York, you might not know about it...

Suhan: Actually, I might know; we have a branch in New York...

Sid(mumbles): Of course, you do...

Suhan: What?

Sid: Nothing... Hipsonic it is...

Neet (whispers): You work at hipsonic!?!

Suhan: What really? That is my company... Don't worry, you got it...

Neet: No, actually it's not just that; it's my dad... He wouldn't like me having a male friend...

Suhan: Oh, hey why don't you come as my friend...

Sid: No, no that is totally unnecessary...

Suhan: Come on Siddharth, you are a good friend to her, you accompanied her to Paris... You have to be at our wedding...

Sid: No, I really can't...

Suhan: Avneet, tell him to come... It is going to be fun...

Neet: What can I say, it is up to him... If he wants to come then he is welcomed but if not, then, I won't force him...

Sid: I-I can't...

Suhan: Okay, let's do this thing; I will book your ticket and you can think about it and decide, if you want to go or not till the morning...

Sid: That can work...

Suhan: Cool, now go back to your dancing; I don't want to hold you guys back...

Sid: k, come on Avneet...

Neet: Um-do you want to maybe dance?
.
And Sid gave her a 'really' look, which she ignored...
.
Suhan: I am terrible dancer but yeah sure...

Neet: Cool...
.
And they went to the dance floor, while Siddharth stood there, like he just saw an alien... Avneet doesn't want Suhan to think that there is something going on between her and Siddharth and that's she thought of avoiding him in front of Suhan... While, Siddharth wondered what her father saw in this Suhan... Ya, he is all gentle man and all but so is he, does your bank balance defines you? Also, he getting angry at Avneet for choosing Suhan over him, the man she clearly doesn't like... He looked at the dance floor and saw Suhan dancing extremely badly, he smirked thinking that now it's his time to show who is superior... So, he went near them and started to move his body, according to the beat...
.
Neet (mouths to Sid): Go away...
.
And he nodded negatively before going towards them...
.
Sid: Can I dance with her?
.
Sid yelled at Suhan, don't get him wrong he yelled because the music was very loud... Anyways, Suhan nodded positively in response and Sid pulled Neet towards herself...
.
Neet: Excuse me, shouldn't I be asked if I want to dance with you or not...

Sid (in her ear): Your fiancé literally handed you to me and this is what you ask? I would never do that...
.
And with that he pushed her and he twirled back to him (sidneet signature step) ...
.
Sid (whispers in her ear): I would never give you away like a possession... Avneet I know that you know that I am the one you should be with; I am the one you should marry... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Suhan in the house or Paris, would be more appropriate so, yeahh...

So, how was the chapter??

Liked it? loved it?

Okay chalo byee