#18 Date or Non-date?!?

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:18
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: This chapter contains somethings that might be inappropriate or against muslim culture (keyword: might be)... So, I want to apologize in advance and say that I don't mean to hurt anyone's emotions... This is just a fanfiction and I would really appreciate if you take it as that)

*Jai's POV*

Neet was coming down from the stairs that go to the terrace when she saw me going to my room...
.
Neet: Hello brother, what were you doing out till this late?

Jai: I could ask you the same question, what were you doing on the terrace this late?
.
Honestly, there is nothing mysterious she could do on the terrace whereas I, I just got back from a date so it's actually me, who is in danger...
.
Neet: I didn't know that I wasn't even allowed to go to terrace by my own wish...
.
And I rolled my eyes...
.
Neet: Where were you?

Jai: That is none of your business... Haldi hai na kl tere, tyaari kr uski... (Tomorrow is your haldi, do preparations for it) 
.
And left without waiting for her response... I know you guys might be wondering about two things here... 1st that how can I be so rude my sister, actually she has not been home from last 10 years... First, schooling from Chandigarh then college from Mumbai and then job in New York, but after marriage she live here, right next to us so, we are kind of happy in all the aspects for her marriage...Plus, Suhan he is a great man and I am glad that my younger sister is getting married to a nice man like him... And now the second thing you guys might be wondering about would probably the date I mentioned... So, like ya, I was on date with this woman I love... She is actually all what I have ever dreamed of for my wife... She looks very cold but she has a warm heart, she is modern by thoughts but still has those values, her cloths might be same everyday but her ideas have variety, she is quirky, she is witty and she is humble- she is the one, she is my dream girl... But there is one problem, she doesn't love me back, yet or maybe she does but was too shy to admit... But don't worry, I have told her that she has 1 week to respond to me; of course, not like this but- let me take you on a flash back with me...

*Flashback*

I was waiting for her in a restaurant to talk to her and have dinner with her, actually she didn't know that this is a date and also that I travelled from Jalandhar to Malerkotla specially for this... That is the reason that I reached home at 12, it is almost 3 hours' drive... We have become quite good friends in past two years, our vibe kind of match a lot... Anyways, after waiting for few minutes she arrived...
.
Reem: Mr. Jaijeet Singh, how many times I have to tell you to not take advantage of my friendship and call me randomly to hang out with you?

Jai: Hello to you too Reem and I am good, what about you? 
.
And she scrunched her eyes before sitting in front of me... 
.
Reem: Why didn't you tell me that you are in Malerkotla before?

Jai: I came today itself for something and will leave after dinner...

Reem: Oh, nice... Let's be quick then it is already 8...

Jai: Ya, sure...
.
And we ordered our food...
.
Jai: I wanted to talk to about something...

Reem: Okay...

Jai: What are your plans about getting married?

Reem: I don't have any plans... Whatever abbu (father) and allah (God) wants...

Jai: What if you like some guy, then?

Reem: Then what? I will go and tell abbu, if he agrees then I will marry him...

Jai: And what if he doesn't?

Reem: *frustrated sound* Why are you asking all this?

Jai: Because I-
.
But before I could complete, waiter arrived with our order; usually restaurants take the whole day to prepare your meal but when you want some privacy to talk, they give you the fastest service possible... I waited for the waiter to serve us food and then for her to pray and take a bite or two...
.
Reem: Speak now...

Jai: Ya, I was saying I-I- how do you eat while wearing a niqab, isn't it uncomfortable to lift it up every time and take a bite ...

Reem: It is for the ones who just started wearing it but you get used to it... Now, complete what were you speaking...

Jai: Ya, okay... I wanted to tell you that there is a guy who really likes you, to be more precise he is in love with you...

Reem: *laughs* in love? with me? *Laughs even louder*

Jai: Why are laughing?

Reem: Somebody in love with me? Not possible, no guy has ever seen my face expect by abbu...

Jai: Face is not important, he is in love with your personality, your soul, your heart...

Reem: Ya of course, soul, personality, heart...

Jai: I am serious...

Reem: It is 21st century, no guy loves you heart...

Jai: Arey, I know this one guy...

Reem: That one guy is bluffing with you plus we don't have any common male friend...

Jai: He is not bluffing; he is genuinely in love with you and there is this one guy...

Reem: Who?

Jai: Me...

Reem: Bullshit...

Jai: Arey... I am serious... I-I love you Reem and like most of the Punjabi man don't want to date you or have temporary relationship with you, I want to make it permanent... I want to marry to Reem... Will you marry me?

Reem: Have you gone insane or what? Have you ever seen my face, what if I have teeth outside or I have a large mole on my face or I have an ugly nose or some scars?

Jai: I don't care... Your personality, your pureness holds the power to fade your every physical aspect... Just tell me do you love me or not?

Reem: I don't kno-

Jai: You have a week... I know it's too soon but I can't more... I can't give you more time... 

Reem: You have literally gone crazy... I can't marry a girl; you aren't attractive too... Have you even thought, what if you have to see an ugly face every day?

Jai: I am attractive to you... I am so freaking attractive to you Reem...

Reem: But you haven't seen my face...

Jai: Phool hai gulab ka, Nasha hai shraab ka... Aankhen toh dikh rhe hai, kya phayda niqab ka? 
.
And with this Shayari I saw on reels I left leaving her hanging... I can understand why she is so hook on the face thing, she might have thought of marrying a Muslim guy having mother and sister wearing niqab... Someone who understands it and is prepared for marrying a girl without seeing her face... Whereas I am not that guy and is afraid that I might leave her if I don't like how she looks... But is of course not the case, also her eyes are beautiful and if I am attracted to someone's eyes, I am attracted to the whole her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was it??

I had that shayaari saved from months now... I was really excited to put it in a chapter but now I feel kinda cringe 🤥

Okay chalo byee