#17 Do they have any option?

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!

CHAPTER:17

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

A/N: So, I have asked you guys if you want me to continue this story or not and majority said that don't, so I won't... Also, you guys wanted to see more abhinavi, fainat and jaireem part, which is totally fair... But here is my reason- Fainat and Abhinavi are already in love and are sure that they want to marry each other but Sidneet is not, so I was taking my time in getting them at that stage so the story could further go in a speedy way... And about Jaireem, toh there scenes are coming out super-super soon... 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Neet went to the terrace and she saw Sid already standing at Suhan's terrace... She waved him hi and he waved back... Then, she gestured him to come over and he asked 'how' in return... She signed that jump the wall, actually there is a house in between and he has to jump one wall and then cross the terrace and then jump another wall; which he figured out soon and jumped the wall to reach where Neet is... 
.
Neet: Missing me already?

Sid: *laughs* kinda... come here...
.
And she went near him and they hugged for a quick second before breaking it...
.
Neet: Did I mentioned before that you look cute with this turban?

Sid: Yes, you did... But this makes my head hurt, it's tight and heavy...

Neet: It's okay, you will get used to it... 

Sid: hmm...

Neet: What do you want to talk about?

Sid: Voh-umm Suhan has a very beautiful house...

Neet: I know, they earlier had this proper traditional Punjabi place but few years back they renovated it to a completely modern one... Is he treating you fine? Are you comfortable there?

Sid: I am, he is very nice and welcoming...

Neet: Good... 

Sid: He is nice to you too, right?

Neet: Yes, right...

Sid: I feel bad about betraying him and keeping him in dark...

Neet: I feel bad too... Her mother, she is very nice too and I hate doing this to them...

Sid: Then, why are you doing this?

Neet: hn?

Sid: He is a very nice man, he is good-looking, rich, your father approves him; they why am I here? Why are you choosing me above him, above something so nice and easy? 

Neet: You know what Siddharth, if the richest, the most handsome, the kindest and nicest man comes in front of me and ask me to marry him, I would still choose you... It is not about who is the nicest or who is the perfect on the paper, it's about who I love and I love you and not him or any other man... 

Sid: You love me?
.
And she looked down, regretting saying that; she didn't want to make everything awkward but her big mouth just can't keep things to herself...
.
Neet: I know it sounds mad and impromptu and, love, love is huge but-

Sid: Hey, hey you don't have to clarify or explain it to me; I know what you are feeling, I understand it... Because even I love you...

Neet: You do?

Sid: Yes, I didn't say anything earlier because you know how it sounds and-

Neet: I know... Now, this is what easy is; even the things I am afraid to accept to myself, I can say that to you... And you understood it, and I didn't even try that hard...

Sid: You deserve a lot better than me, Avneet...

Neet: And who decided that? Who is deciding what I deserve or what I don't? I know I deserve a person, who loves me and whom I love back and that is YOU... I have lived in luxury my whole life and I am not happy... So, if I am saying that money is not what gives me happiness then I mean it...

Sid: But Avneet-

Neet (interrupts):  I have risked my whole life by bringing you here; if my parents and in-laws came to know you, about us then my life will be hell... If I still got married to Suhan then not only I lose the person I love, but I will also live rest of my life in shame and all my chance of having a happy marriage will go in vain... And if by any chance I don't marry him, then my parents will make me marry the first boy that they saw, even if he is a horrible person; but they won't let me be with you... All my dreams, my ambitious will come to an end, no matter how it goes...

Sid: That is why, I am saying that let's be on different paths... It will of course hurt me and you, but you will get your life back... 

Neet: You really think that I will get my life back? And even if I do, what kind of life it will be... I will lose you and that won't be because I am getting married, but because you were ready to let me go, even without giving a fight... If you think marrying him, would be better for me and everybody around me; then please leave... You came here by choice and you can leave by choice, I won't stop you... But if you think that marrying someone, when I love someone else is just going to mess me, him and maybe even you; then stay...

Sid: And what do I do here? What am I supposed to do? Dance in your husband's baraat? 

Neet: What did you thought you will do, when you agreed to come here? huh?

Sid: I wasn't thinking about it, all I wanted to do was spend time with you...

Neet: You first decided to stay with me and console me, by ditching your girlfriend and then you went Paris with me because I wanted to run from my wedding and then you came to Punjab for my wedding with me and my fiancé, and you are saying that you weren't thinking about it?

Sid: No, I wasn't...

Neet: Then think now, you have the whole night...
.
And she left...
.
Sid: Where are you going?
.
And she didn't respond, she just left him to think... We all know that he was somehow right, it is not a Disney movie, it's their life... There won't be any fairy godmother, they have to be practical and do what is best for them... He knew that he has to leave, he knew that he couldn't take chance now... He loves her and might always do; but she is getting married to someone else, her father hates him; there is no way that they can be together... Every attempt of theirs's is just going to bring a lot of pain and he wasn't sure if he wants to bring that pain to her, to them... So, he chooses the easy way out, he chose to give up...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was the chapter?

Also, the title is in a form of a question; so, tell me your views after reading the chapter- Do they have any option?

If you like it, then please vote, comment and follow me...

Okay chalo byee