#16 Daddy's reputation

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!

CHAPTER:16

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Sid's POV*

Suhan: Let me show you your room...
.
And he took me to a huge, modern, elegant room...
.
Suhan: I hope you like it?

Gurmeet: Like? This is the most beautiful room I have ever seen in my life...

Suhan: *laughs* Feel free to ask for anything you need and make yourself home...

Gurmeet: I will and thank you...

Suhan: You are my wife-to-be's friend and it's my duty to take care of you...
.
And I chuckled before we had a bro hug... He is a very nice man and I hate doing what I am doing to him...
.
SuM: SUHANN!!

Suhan: Coming... Chal, you take rest, I will go now...

Gurmeet: Ya, sure...
.
And he left... I sighed and sat on the bed... I hate this, I regret my decision of coming here... Suhan is a nice man, he will keep her happy... He can give her everything she will ever need and all she is going to get by being with me is embarrassment... And I can't let this happen, I can't let her destroy her whole life... Thinking the same I messaged her and told her that I want to see her and she asked me to come on the terrace in 1 hour...

*Sid's POV ends*

(●'◡'●)(❁'◡'❁)(●'◡'●)

*Neet's POV*

(Just after Suhan dropped her)

I was as always welcomed at home with my mom's warm hug... The hug went for whole 1 minute this time, because it has been the longest time, I have spent without seeing her... I didn't even once come back home in last 2 years; I know I probably should have, but I just couldn't risk getting caught in my father's another evil plan... Anyways, after that me and mom, we went to my room to have a little mother-daughter gossip session also she wanted to talk to me about the wedding and the haldi function tomorrow... So, she handed me a tablet and asked me to choose a dress out of the many given there...
.
A's mom: Look at these dresses for tomorrow... The function is in noon, it will come by then... Okay?

Neet: hmm...

A's mom: How is Suhan?

Neet: He is fine...

A's mom: No, I mean how do you find Suhan?

Neet: He is nice...

A's mom: Does he treat you well? Like you guys were together in Paris, you might know him more now...

Neet: He treats me good...

A's mom: Then why aren't you happy?

Neet: Because I don't love him...

A's mom: You will start loving him after marriage...
.
And when I was about to reply, I got a message... I was Siddharth, he wants to meet me...
.
Neet: What if I love someone else, like right now...

A's mom: Don't say just anything...
.
And I replied him to meet me at the terrace in an hour... I can climb to Suhan's house terrace through mine easily... We use to do that often, when we were young...
.
Neet: Why is it so hard to believe that I love someone else...

A's mom: Because you can't... You have a fiancé and you aren't like that... You aren't right?

Neet: What if I am?

A's mom: Then your dad will kill you along with that boy... Now, tell me the truth... Is there someone else?

Neet: No, I am joking...
.
I lied... Like c'mon what other option I had... It is so true that 'Strict parents give birth to liars'...
.
A's mom: Never say that ever again... You know what will happen if your dad hears it...

Neet: k...
.
I replied not looking at her...
.
A's mom: Avneet, look at me and say okay with full honesty... Your father has a reputation and your every mistake is a step closer to ruin it... So, do him and this family a favor and quietly get married to Suhan...

Neet: Okay...

A's mom: Now, wipe your tears and go to bed... You don't want dark circles tomorrow...

Neet (mumbles): Does that too will ruin daddy's reputation?

A's mom(yells): AVNEET!!

Neet: (yells back) WHAT?!? (normally) It is 10 pm and do you know where Jai is?

A's mom: He is at a meeting...

Neet: Are you really blind or have you just closed your eyes? Who the fuck has meeting at 10?

A's mom: Avneet language...

Neet: What language? He is 28 mom and no one has ever talked about his marriage... Let him build his empire and then he can get married and have kids... I am what? 24 and I am having marriage in a week... I have just started mom, even I want to build my empire...

A's mom: Don't act like we have been discriminating between you and Jai... You have been sent to study at the best school, the best college and you will work after marriage and you know that... Your father will not let you sit at home... And about being out at 10, have we ever asked you where you are? Be in Mumbai, be in New York, we have never questioned you or said you no for anything... Have we? Yes or No?

Neet: No...

A's mom: We got a good marriage proposal for you and we accepted it... If we had a good proposal for Jai, he would have got married too... And unlike you, he wouldn't have issues with it... So, now go to bed and make your peace with this marriage... No one is going to save you now...
.
And he left leaving me speechless... She was right somehow; I can't say that they ever discriminated between me and Jai... I just needed someone to blame for this and I blamed Jai, even when he is innocent... But I still want to know where is at this time... He has most uncool friends and there is no way he is partying; then where he is? And with this question, I changed into my pjs and removed my makeup and went to terrace to see Siddharth...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So, how was the chapter?

Are you guys liking this story?

Tell me honestly here please because if not then I don't mind discontinuing it and start another more interesting one... So, please be honest...

Or give me suggestions, if you have some...

Okay chalo bye...