#11 Suhan

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:11
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

She walked down the aisle...

Neet: Wait! What??

Author: ops sorry...

She walked down the stairs with her mother to meet her husband to be... She wore a beautiful blue suit with a huge Mang tikka and her hair let down straight....

 She wore a beautiful blue suit with a huge Mang tikka and her hair let down straight

She looked beautiful but she felt like the ugliest human alive... But who cares how she felt, she has to plaster a beautiful smile and behave like she has waited her entire life for this moment... As she managed to cross the staircase without tripping on her gharara, her eyes searched for the man she is about to get engaged to... And as soon as she found him, her lips turned into a smile...

***

Introducing Riyaz Ali as 'Suhan Sandhu'

He is Avneet's childhood friend as well as their parents are friends

He is Avneet's childhood friend as well as their parents are friends... He being his father's only child has took over the whole business, which has plenty of branches all over the world... And now he is going to marry Avneet...

***

She recognized him; even though he is couple of years older than her, he was her best friend when they were young, he was that perfect boy every little girl dream to marry... But it was different this time, he has grown, she has grown... She does not know that he is as gentleman as he was before, neither did she knew that she wants to marry the little boy she once had crush on or any boy for that matter... But again, it does not matter what she thinks or what she wants; he was her destiny...
.
Neet: Sat Shri Akaal, Sat Shri Akaal...
.
She greeted her future mother and father-in-law, before looking at Suhan, who gave her a charming smile and she nodded her head with a small smile... Next, she got sat beside him...
.
SuD (Suhan's dad): Nandra Saheb kudi tan bhaut sohni hai... (Avneet is exceptionally beautiful)

A's dad: *laughs* bhaut Sayani vi hai (she is smart too) ... She just got graduated and is looking forward to take over our New York branch, like for the time between they get married...

SuD: Good, good... Even after marriage she can accompany Suhan to office after marriage...
.
He said looking at Avneet and she simply smiled; she did not want to accompany her husband, she wanted to be the boss...
.
A's dad: Of course, she will, this one is extremely passionate about her career...

SuD: So is Suhan...

Suhan: I have done MBA and now I am handling dad's business... (whispers to Neet) I would like a passionate partner...
.
And Neet looked at him as he gave her another charming smile...
.
SuD: Where is Jai?

A's dad: His meeting got extended, he is dealing with this really crazy company...

SuM (Suhan's mom): Does she know how to cook and other household work?

A's mom: Of course, and she is an amazing cook; these samosas, they are made by her...
.
Liar
.
SuD: Toh rishta pakka samjhe? (Should we seal the deal?) This was anyways a formality...

A's dad: Sure...

Suhan: Wait! Um can I talk to Avneet in private?

A's dad: Is there something left to talk about?

SuD: I do not think so...

A's mom: Kids can take a moment alone if they want to, I mean that is not a big deal, right?
.
She said nervously, encouraging Neet to speak for herself...
.
Neet: We would really like to know each a little...

Suhan: Yup, we would like to catch up...

A's dad: Okay...
.
He agreed glaring at Neet and mouthing her to not say anything stupid... And with that Suhan and Neet left towards the garden... She walked in front and he followed her... They were silent till they reached the benches... She gestured him to sit and after he took his seat, she sat on the other corner of the room... And there was an awkward silence for next few minutes...
.
Suhan: You are beautiful...

Neet: Thank You...

Suhan: And you are quieter than before...

Neet: People change...

Suhan: hm...
.
And there was silence again...
.
Suhan: Do you have a boyfriend?

Neet: hn?

Suhan: Answer me...

Neet: No, I... do not have a boyfriend...
.
And it feels like she has to say something else but she stopped...
.
Suhan: Anymore?

Neet: hn?

Suhan: Just felt like you were going to say something...

Neet: Yes, anymore...

Suhan: Why?

Neet: What? Why? We are going to get engaged in less than an hour...

Suhan: And then we are going to live our life separately for 2 years... Look I know that you do not want this marriage neither do I... Like who would want to get married like this; but we don't have any option...

Neet: So, what do you suggest?

Suhan: Lets be free for these two years... I am going for the world tour and as your father said, you are going to New York; so, lets enjoy and our freedom and be absolutely free for these two years but after then when we get married, I want a full honesty... I will be the utmost loyal to you and our marriage and I will accept the same from you...

Neet: That sounds good...*pause* You know I was really scared about this whole thing... I had my prom yesterday and today I am going to get engaged... Like it sucks...

Suhan: It does suck... but I don't want this to be a suffocated relationship... I am ready to give you freedom even after our marriage...

Neet: Thank You and you are a really nice guy Suhan...
.
And he simply smiled before offering her his hand and she accepted it with a smile before they stood up and head back towards the living area...

-FLASHBACK ENDS-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was the chapter??

How did you find Suhan??

Next chapter will be in present...

Okay chalo byee

Vote kr dena