Chapter 31 the Last Day

=-=-=-=-=-=-= Cam's Pov -=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I woke up today to the annoying sound of the buzzer to my alarm for school. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the light. My light blue eyes finally fully open nd I get out of bed. Taking a deep breath I smell pancakes from down stairs. I smile knowing my mother has to be home and awake today. I run downstairs to see my little brother sitting on the barstool like every morning as he waits for his pancakes. I take the seat next to him and my mom sees me as she turns around to give my brother RJ pancakes. "Morning Cammie.  I was just about to go and wake up." She smiles. I messed up my brothers hair as he ate. "Where is dad? " I asking taking a bite from my brothers pancake. "Sleeping. He was up late recording and editing because of uncle Graser again. " she chuckled. "Cammie wanna wake daddy up?" RJ  asked. We both looked at my mom and she smiled shook her head yes and said "no"  she winked and me and Rj ran to my parents room. His sores filled the room and I counted down. One. Two. Three. We yelled and jumped on him. He woke up in no time hugging us both. We all laughed on how scared my dad got and went downstairs.
"Hey babe." My dad said kissing my mom's cheek. "Hello H." My mom said coldly and smiled. "Ouch Mac. That hurt alittle." He chuckled and held his heart.  "So how is baseball cam?" My dad said taking a seat. "Going great dad!  I got a home run yesterday!!" I excitedly said. "Good job son! Can't wait to go to your next game. " my dad said. "Can I stay home and watch you guys record today ? " I asked. My mom and dad looked at each other. "Hun you have to go to school. Besides you can watch our videos later." My mom said. "But I wanna play on the cube and help you get ready for your next episode!" I sighed. "After school. Okay sport?" My dad said. I nodded. " now go get ready. And get going so your not late."

After school

I picked up RJ and we ran home from school.  When we got home we saw uncle Graser and aunt crystal sitting on the couch. I ran up and hug uncle Graser and rj hugged aunt crystal. Then we switched.  Then their two kids Ashley and Chris came out. Ashley and I are the same age. 16. They aren't really my cousins just close family. My mom and aunt crystal always think Ashley and I are gonna date sooner than later. I don't think so. "So cam. Do you love me today? " uncle Graser laughed. I smiled and looked at my mom and dad who were shaking their heads no. "Sorry uncle Graser maybe tomorrow! "  I laughed. And he smiled patting my back. 

At dinner my mom's friend Alex came and uncle tybzi and aunt isabel and their kid Vinny.  " so kids we wanted to tell you all in person together. We are letting you all on the cube next season that is happening next month and we are gonna let you all make a youtube channel."  My dad said while we were eating. We all got really excited and waited to finish eating to start right away.

Everyone left and now my dad was teaching me all about the mic and how to record and what not to do or say and we came up the username and youtube channel. "LillumberjackCam" since my minecraft name is LilLumberjack. Cause my dad is a "lumberjack." No Idea.  Ashley ' s ign is AshTheRobot so her youtube name became LilRobotAsh10 it suits her cause she's also short. Vinny used his nickname Bizo for his ign and his youtube name. But all caps. BIZO.  I love my family and I love my friends. And the cube is just awesome.  So glad I can be apart of it.
===============================

So that's it. The last chapter of the story. I hoped you enjoy and I made this chapter pretty long I think. Writing it in math. Woops. Anyways I love you all and soon I will maybe start another fanfic but no sure what or when so follow me on Twitter and on here for updates. My twitter is @Redrisa10  btw. Follow meee. Anywayys. Love you all so much. Thanks for sticking around for a while!!!!  Byee hope to see you on my next update!