Chapter 13

=-=-=-=-=-= Liam's POV -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When everyone started to leave Chipotle, it was Dean, Me Mac and her friend Alex. Alex said he was gonna go meet up with his girlfriend Maddie i think he said and asked if me and dean would mind taking Mac home since she had a panic attack he didnt want her to go alone. i didnt either.  Mac started to ride her skateboard until i rabed her hand. " we are taking you home Miss." "i dont need a babysitter Liam." she said like a little kid. "how about you come over my house then and we can just hang out? isnt TYBZI recording things tonight?" i smiled knowing she had to stay out the house for atleast another hour. she sighed. "Dean help." she whined looking at him. "Sorry Liam is stubborn and there is no way your gonna be able to go home with us following you." Dean chuckled and she looked at me. i looked back smiled and gave her puppy eyes. "you could sleep over... and i still have those movies we didnt get to watch. we fell asleep after Frozen. didnt watch saving mr banks yet?" her face lite up and rolled her eyes. "fineee but i wanna board did you guys walk here?" she asked. Dean and i nodded. and i held her hand as she shaked on the sidewalk.

we stoped by Deans house first so he could go home. Dean lives like a block away from me so it wasnt a far walk to go home. Mac and i walked in slince but it was a nice slince not awkward. when we got to my house i unlocked the door and  i picked her up bridal style and walked in with her holdng onto me. She was laughing "Liam put me down!" "no thanks" i said kissing her. i took her to my room and dropped her on my bed. she layed there looking at me. she grabed my shirt and pulled me ontop of her. our faces were inches away until i closed the gap and leaned in. we kissed neither of us pulled away until we need air to breathe. "Liam" she whispered. "Yes?" i whispered back "i love you." "i love you too." we kissed again this time it started to get heated up. she pulled my shirt off without breaking the kiss and i started to kiss her neck. her cold hands started to rub on my chest. i found her sweet spot and when i did she let out a small whine. i smiled in her neck as i kept kissing it. she pulled her shirt off and i moved my kisses up to her lips again kissing her jawline. we kissed not pulling apart other then for air, our lips moved in sync. our bodies so close together there was  no space in between us for even air. i pulled her shirt off and threw it across the floor.  her hands moved around me neck playing with my hair. my one hand was on her wasit my other was next to her on the bed holding me up so not all my weight was on her. she slowly moved her hands down my chest to my pants bitting her lip looking at my eyes. i kissed her jawline moving down to her neck again. she took off my belt and started to unzip my pants. i stood up knowing i had to. i took my pants off and got back ontop of her. we started kissing again. she smiled in the kiss and i moved my hands down to her shorts. i unzip her pants and pull them off leaving her in her pink bra and pink underwear. she bite her lip again. god i love it when she does that.  we started to kiss more roughly.

she put her hands on the rim on my boxers i guess about to take them off but i got a call from someone on teamspeak. "ignore it" i whispered and kept kissing her. my computer kept going off. " they wont stop." she sighed. "they will sooner then later." i said  we kept kissing then the ringing stoped. "see" i smiled and we kept kissing roughly i put my hands behind her back working at her bra. then my phone started ringing. "god whoever it is. they need you bud." she sighed trying to sit up. i got off her and got my phone "hello?" i answered the phone. "H WE NEED TO DO FACTIONS I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE HOME BY NOW ! ARE YOU?!" Graser yelled into the phone. "yeah yeah im home." "well hurry up!!" i looked at Mac. she smiled and threw my pants at me. "alright im going on." i hung up the phone. "god im sorry." "nah its okay. videos first then me." "no no!" "thats how I want it to be. im wearing this shirt though. " she said grabing my shirt and putting it on. i smiled "okay" i put my pants on and got on ts. "FINALLY EV!!""shut up graser i have a friend over." "who?" "Hey robot!" mac yelled from behind me. "is that Mac and Cheese?" graser asked. "yeah" "oh did i ruin somethnig for you guys." graser chuckled. "yes you did lets record. " i said "oh god you guys were going at it thats why you aint wearing a shirt!!!" "hey Mac!!" 

we finished recording and i edited the video and updated it. i turned around nd saw Marisa fast asleep on my bed. i got in bed and pulled her closer into me. i kissed her forehead and went to sleep as well holding her close into my arms.

=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-

hey guyss. this chapter is a little heated. heh heh and sorry this chatper is shorter then my others! wasnt really sure what else to write about for this chapter! next chapter will be better and longer i promise!! thankssssss XD