chapter 7

The next day i woke up with my laptop on. i must have fell asleep doing some work or somethin. i check twitter and see that H actually made a tweet. " Tonight is gonna be a fun day i hope. got lots planed. uploading every video now so i dont have to worry about it tonight!" i favorited the tweet and left my room.

"Hey Mac. so H told me what you guys are doing tonight. Sounds fun!!" Mike said as he saw me. omg the date!! i totally forgot!! "what am i wearing?! what are we doing tell me tell me!!" i jump up and down like a fan girl. he laughed at me.  "i cant tell you but i will pick your outfit out.  leggo. you have to hours before he comes to help me first with something. " i nod and run to my room. he slowly follows me

"okay so wear either flats or sandals. wear that chot pink crop top thing you always wear. then those black flowly pants that are above your belly button ya know those pants with the flowers on them. and just bring a little jacket in case you get cold or dont and let h give you his." he laughed. I got every thing he told me and went to go in the shower. 

My phone started playing Play it Again by Luke Bryan and i started singing in the shower. Mike banged on the door telling me to hurry up. i got out of the shower and ran to my room. got dressed and put my hair in the towel to dry alittle. after a few minutes i took the towel off and blew dried my hair. "MIKE SHOULD I CURL MY HAIR OR NAH?" i yelled out my room. "CURLED I LIKE YOUR HAIR BETTER WHEN YOU CURL IT!" i curled my hair and put alottt of hair spary in it. i walked out my room just in time for the door bell to ring.

"i got it . go record TYBZI." i laughed. he was recording already so i didnt call him Mike. i opened the door to see Liam. Liam was wearing tan colored cargo shorts and nice tshirt with nikes on. "Hey!" h smiled at me. "hai uh Hbomb. TYBZI is recording " i say smiling back. he nodded and i let him in. 

"so are you ready for tonight. You look uh really good. like really really perfect actually." he shyly hispered.. i blushed and smiled " thank you. not so bad yourself lumberjack." i whispered back. "GUYS they can hear you, i hope you know that!!" Mike looked back at us and laughed.  i blushed again and pulled H to my room. " i didnt know you were gonna be here. i was actually gonna record something before you came. i havent posted a singing video in awhile so..." i said looking at the floor realizing i was holding his hand and let go. "its okay do your thing. ill sit here on the floor and wont say a word!" he smiled. i nodded and got my guitar.

i press record on my camera. " hey what is up every one!! Mac here! well i know i know i havent made a video in a while life been crazy! but as you all know i moved  in with my best friend MIKE! as known as TYBZI. hes  a cool cat. anyways i am gonna be doing a cover of Play it again by Luke Bryan. as of yet its my favorite song by him. so here we go.. dont judge!!" i started playing my guitar and singing 

she was like, oh my god, this is my song ive been listening to the radio all night long. sittin round waitin for it to come on and here it is she was like come here boy i wanna dance fore i said a word she was takin my hand spinnin me around til it faded out and she gave me a kiss and she said play it again play it again play it again and i said play it again play it again play it again

after singing the whole song i finished the recording " okay guys hope you guys enjoyed! if you did please please leave a like! and a comment down below what song i should sing next. okay. love you all bye bye!!" i stoped the recording and i heard claping . i jumped up alittle. i forgot H was sitting there listening to me. "wow Marisa that was great!"he said standing up hugging me. "thanks H."

"guess what marisa?" he asked smiling at me. "what?" i answered. "no no you have to guess!!!" he laughed. "but liam i dont wanna that is sooooo much work!!!" i moaned. he laughed "okay okay its time for us to start our date so imma walk out of the house and knock on the door. make Mike open it. he knows what he has to do." he smiled grabing my hand and leading me to the living room. He hugged me and walked out the house. i stood there confused but laughed. then after a minute there was a knock.

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

===================================================================

there date is next update!!! heheh hehe i was gonna do it this chapter but im lazy and i dont want this to be super long!!! sorry!